Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
In non Premier League transfer news: Gent just paid 3,1 million euro for 26 year old Croatian goalkeeper Lovre Kalinic who is cool and good and I've definitely heard about before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

payet however.....

Payet isn't signing Pjanic either

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Gigi Galli posted:

Which Sissokho was Milan going to sign and then the doctors said his teeth indicated that he had a back problem and he failed the medical because of it? That was the most insane one in recent memory I think.

I thought Milan was well known for it's great medical staff? Aren't there lots of players who fly out there to get treatment? And part of that was because they focus on the teeth of players. Teeth supposedly are a good sign of overall fitness etc? :shrug:

Anyway, Belgian media reporting that Everton offerd 10m EUR for Standard striker Belfodil.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
RE: Belfodil. He isn't bad in the JPL, but 10 million is crazy. Standard is a weird team though, it's probably D'Onofrio who arranged that deal or something.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Paging mackintosh to this thread. Gent want to buy Odjidja, but I've read an article that Legia will never ever let him go because everyone loves him over there and he's apparently playing very good. Confirm/deny?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Any Swedes itt? We just bought Tesfaldet Tekie from Norkoppig and I don't know anything about him except he's a midfielder and looks 14 year old.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Belfodil to Everton is off according to Belgian media.
Supposedly his agents would take 2/3rds of the transfer price and Standard didn't really like that :)

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Sad King Billy posted:

If that is the case, how are Liege ever going to sell him? He could just go for a free when his contract runs out and that would be worse.

very carefully

No, but seriously, I don't know. However Standard are fighting for a play-off I spot (yes we have play-offs, no don't ask about them) right now and Belfodil scores quite easily for them. They also lost Trebel this transfer window, so I kinda get that they don't want to let him go, especially if they get very little money for it.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Can anyone tell me something about Yuya Kubo? For starters, if that's a real name?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Go on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Wengy posted:

He's a diminutive Japanese attacking mid / striker who was quite good in the mighty Swiss Super League!

Saw him play for the first time yesterday, he seems quite good in the Jupiler Pro League too! Arrived on Wednesday, started and scored in an important game against rivals on Sunday. Not too bad :)

• Locked thread