Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Does he suck now? I thought he was #1 between the sticks for USA. Don't recall if Howard quit or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Frankston posted:

He's been extremely poor for about 4 years. It's weird because he was awesome for the first few years at Villa and even won player of the season but then he got very very bad.

Actually it's not that weird when you think about the utter dross that was in front of him for the latter half of his time here. I'm sure he'd do fairly ok'ish in a competent team again.

I remember him challenging Howard for a bit and then completely nothing. Makes sense and makes sense about not having a competent back line.

Hopefully you guys find someone or at least get some defenders worth a poo poo. We might be bullying out our best defender and captain so I feel you.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Do other fans shout guangzhou merda at them?

Yeeeeeeesssssss

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Ok so Kalanic is definitely sorta maybe kinda going to China for 45m and gonna make 12m a season.

I never wanted anything to be more true.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

EvilHawk posted:

That's a loving weird transfer. Why are Stoke selling him?

It really is

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

China have upped Kalanic's salary with 15m a season. He makes 1m now.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/SevillaFC/status/818867266456604673

Nice to include a picture of him playing in his natural position

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Paperhouse posted:

Clubs can basically set the bar however high or low as they want, it's not like players literally have to score a certain amount on some standardised "medical" test. More often than not it's probably just weighing up the risk/reward potential and football clubs are stupid so they always take the risk

Exactly. There is no set test to my knowledge. They test the same things like you would but it isn't standardized. Much like using the words "natural" or "local" with grocery. Doesn't actually loving mean thing. You get the product you were looking for eventually.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah, a good MRI would help determine if he is a good investment or not. Loved him in purple.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Milan Badelj just turned down a loan for Roma in a straight swap for Paredes. He is an idiot and if he keeps this up he is going to be targeted by ultras.

Also Fiorentina might be picking up the services of Sportiello which would be great and help kick Tatarasanu out of the loving starters position. Like comb your loving hair you're on television.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Your mouth is your gateway to your body essentially. poo poo in is poo poo health. Brush your teeth.

Also they also might do that to see who is eligible for a British passport now that brexit happened.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also seems a bit high for someone who has been their starter for the better part of two years.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?

Maybe Roma should have negotiated the loan clause a bit better with a prorated option to buy.

Well, yeah and no. I'd think it would be lower because he isn't exactly the best. He's not the worst but could easily be usurped for 14m pounds. Roma know that too.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hey an aging footballer trying to stay relevant anywhere he can? Sounds about right.

Gerard, Pirlo, Keane MLS money.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Just fyi you've been reported

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Zarate coming back to England. Permanent to Watford for just under 3m. Sad to see him go. Monday it should be official.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Polish Striker David Kownacki. Ever heard of him Mackintosh?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

They got screwed. He's been playing poo poo.

Saponara from Empoli to Fiorentina is a done deal for ~9m I wished for a no 10 and I got one. Now for a good solid right back...

Kevin Diks back to Vitesse on loan is a done deal

Someone come get Badelj please. Or at least shut his agent up. He's been talking less and less but Fiorentina historically have had poo poo agents (Salah and Badelj at the tip of my tongue) but gently caress him.

Maybe a few more minor signings (literally) and that's our window. Hopefully the purple can make without our better goal-per-man bites player because he was definitely a super sub. I hope Zarate has a great time at Watford and that his wife recovers well.

Y'all ain't gettin Babacar

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

In Soviet Russia, declining fertility rates hurt you!

quote:

actually, during World War 2, women were encouraged to be promiscuous and sleep around as the male population was dwindling so bad that they themselves as a culture were endangered of underpopulation and what not. What a time to be alive and disabled
:goonsay:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Bogan Krkic posted:

This is weird as heck, Sainsbury is good but I wouldn't think he's good enough for Inter

I can only think it's FFP related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

New forum name imo.

• Locked thread