Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Liverpool probably need, in order:

-A winger (to replace/rest Mane)
-A left back (could wait until summer if Milner continues to play well)
-Another CM

Outgoings will probably be limited to Sakho and maybe Lucas who might be going out on loan. If both go I could see another CB coming in - Matip's had a few too many injuries so far this season, and it remains to be seen whether or not Gomez will be able to fit back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

straight up brolic posted:

there is no value in the winter market

Appreciate that there is a certain other player we won't talk about, but we did get Suarez in the January transfer market. And Coutinho.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Ewar Woowar posted:

I actually quite like the idea of Zaha if I'm honest- he's not especially consistent but when Mane is back he seems like he'd be a devastating player to come off the bench and run at tired defenders. He's probably cost a disgusting amount of money though.

Zaha is probably the worst backup for Mane we could get. Would cost far too much and has no guarantee of an end product.

quote:

Also we really don't need a left back. Milner is honestly one of the best in the league there so it makes no sense to bring someone else in just because Milner is new to the role.

Klopp's made public that he doesn't like the January window, so I'd only expect us to get someone if he's available right now. That being said, there's no harm in bringing that player in now and giving him six months to learn from Milner, especially if Moreno's position is further up the pitch.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Brony Car posted:

Reading look set to sign Tiago Ilori from Liverpool. Hopefully he finally gets some playing time.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-agree-375m-deal-defender-12409825

Somehow we're actually making money off of him lmao

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Brony Car posted:

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/817038262229434368

Have there been any rumors of clubs bidding for Fonte? The BBC says he has put in a transfer request.

I've heard from the Saints people down here that he wants to go somewhere to win the league off the back of the Euros. Whether that's in the PL or abroad I don't know.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Pissflaps posted:

This tweet

https://twitter.com/_V_Gibson_/status/818157721568636934

means that Boro have signed Bojan Krkić.

Apparently.

That's a loving weird transfer. Why are Stoke selling him?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

United and Everton have agreed a £22m deal for Schneiderlin, according to the BBC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

oliwan posted:

Memphis to Lyon is a done deal.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Imagine making this mistake in 2017 smh

• Locked thread