Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

TheBigAristotle posted:

This tweet was taken down, is the move off?

Yeah, the Italian press said that Everton reacted very quickly saying it was a bunch of bullshit! I guess it's not on yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Rules are rules paisan.

That was an official tweet from the club m8.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I can't find any proof that Delefeu tweet existed so GG I think you know what must be done

Here you go: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10736289/everton-deny-ac-milan-claim-they-have-loaned-gerard-deulofeu

quote:

AC Milan claim to have signed Gerard Deulofeu on loan, but Everton have denied the deal has gone through.

The Italian club announced the deal on their Twitter account on Friday evening, saying Deulofeu has joined until June 30.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It was tweeted by Milan's account you dim witted cunts, also I'm mad wth power and am biased :evilbuddy:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

What about Everton, the club who actually control where the player ends up?

They can suck my drat balls, op, as can you

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

IF you refuse to probate yourself like a bitch, you must send me that record I so desperately crave :mrgw:

I've sent you records and would do it again

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

sassassin posted:

Corruption? From an Italian?!?

:hai:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I can only hope to be as good as this man.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

ephex posted:

i wish you had an av so i could put it on the gif of that italian dude on a vespa

lol same

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

All right all right fine.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Manchester United are reportedly in the hunt for FC Seoul midfilder Park Run-Fan, the guy can apparently run for days

He has English parents!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Genoa just signed Hiljemark from Palermo, so I wonder if that will put an end to the Hernanes rumors. I think we might be stuck with him.

Supposedly Galatasaray have an offer in for him too, so not all hope is lost.

If he wasn't earning such a huge wage I'd like him at Milan just to keep Montolivo out of the squad when he's fit again.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

MrBling posted:

Apparently AC Milan are in talks with Watford about selling M'baye Niang for about €16m.
I thought he was finally doing well at Milan, but I guess if you need the money then you need the money.

He was doing well for about a month then he missed 2 penalties in a row and started to not pass and shoot in to row z, he's also involved in a sex scandal with a transexual.

trem_two posted:

you don't mean this

I don't know, have you seen Montolivo play lately? I mean nobody has but him getting hurt was the best thing to happen to Milan all season.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Gallliani just confirmed that Milan has an agreement with Watford, and Niang is headed to have a medical.

Loan with a buy option apparently. For once Galliani has clowned someone instead of hte other way around.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ewar Woowar posted:

First Bonera and now Montolivio. Do you actually like any of your players GG?

I do! Suso, Bonaventura, Lapadula, Romagnoli, Bacca, Kucka and Donnarumma are all great. Locatelli's pretty good too but he was poo poo today.

Both Bonera and Montolivo had their times when they were decent players. I would say both were even quite good for a while. The problem is that Milan hasnt known when to get rid of their "veterans" for the better part of a decade now. To make it worse, when we do its someone like Pirlo who ends up being a monster somewhere else. It's infuriating. Abate is rapidly approaching this stage in his Milan career and I have no doubt he'll be around until he retires.

Montolivo isn't as bad as Bonera was, he's just useless. Bonera actively helped the other team.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

Do you think Pirlo might have made that worse? I'm just wondering if Milan is extra-reluctant to let go of any veterans in case they pull a Pirlo again

Nah, the "problem" is that guys like Seedorf, Gattuso, Nesta, Costacurta, Maldini, etc were all insanely good well in to their thirties. That strategy worked so well that it's part of club culture at this point.

Italians call guys like that "senatori" and it's considered vital that clubs have a few. I mean, experience is always good for a team everywhere but it's set in stone in Italy. Milan has been an extreme example my whole life.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I read that the loan only becomes an obligation if he scores 10 goals. I guess we'll see him in June.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Pato is off to China, €18m transfer fee after Villareal paid €3m for him in the summer.

Grenier had a medical with Roma, 6 month loan with a permanent option. I haven't paid much attention to Ligue 1 for a while, but he used to be quite good, hasn't really played this year though.

Think he'll get much time at Roma? Maybe while Salah is gone but eh, their attackers seem pretty set.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Gabbiadini is good and is sort of blocked at Napoli, if he gets playing time I think he'll do well.

Watch him be poo poo, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Inter have signed Trent Sainsbury, an Australian who played in China on loan

https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/826420913033846784

Cover for Rannocchia I guess, they could've saved money and signed nobody if they wanted to remain as effective. He's the first Australian to sign for them.

• Locked thread