Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimble posted:

Ødegaard is possibly going on loan to Ajax according to norwegian media. Could be good for him.

on the other hand, ajax are really bad and fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

RideTheSpiral posted:

Middlesbrough better than London you heard it here first lmao

lmao

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
so apparently ronald turned down a 300 million move to China, where he would've made 100 million a year

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
i remember a time before every message from a football club included a hashtag

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dunban posted:

One of these days, two clubs will sign a player named Steve on the same day and #WelcomeSteve will be used for both players. What a time to be alive.

:captainpop:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
im not sure if anyone cares, but Nemanja Gudelj is moving from Ajax to China.

the funny part is that in november, Gudelj told manager Peter Bosz that he couldnt bear being a sub anymore, so he refused being a sub and was then demoted to the second team.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arquebus posted:

Journeyman Eredivisie defender Jordy Buijs has signed for Sydney FC for the rest of the season, after the club he was at went bankrupt a few months after signing him. Don't suppose anyone here's seen him play?

he's bad op

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
jermain lens has told media in so many words that he hopes sunderland go down, because in that case he can easily transfer to fenerbahce lol

edit:

Jeremain Lens’s Sunderland relegation wish is a disgrace, says David Moyes
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/13/sunerland-david-moyes-jeremain-lens

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Memphis to Lyon is a done deal.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pissflaps posted:

As the poster who literally invented the use of bold text in reporting transfers I feel I should have the final say in this.

Actually it was me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tim Krul to Watford?

• Locked thread