Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I reckon Liverpool are good enough again to rob a bunch of lower-table club's good players. Someone else will get Payet but we could have, like, Van Dijk. Southampton are liverpools Bessie mates.

Edit: sign Schmeichel, Forster, Adrian, and Butland, find the one that actually works and then sell the rest back at a massive loss, that's what I'd do me

Hoops fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Dec 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Clubs could do a trade in selling their youth team players to Chinese clubs at a million a pop. I bet you could shift a bunch of 18 year old La Masia trainees, tell them it's a cultural exchange.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I'm not having a former United player, no loving chance

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

If they sell Defoe they're absolutely going down. May as well make a fight of it for the sake of £8m or whatever the price would be.

• Locked thread