Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Shipping the vw can't be much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
For shame a proper mechanic would have used a torch starting the lower radiator hose on fire.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Looks like a you are going to get a letter notifying you of the Harbor Freight tool class action settlement. Hundreds of coins will soon be yours!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Isn't there some VW automobile in Valentine that needs a modern bug transplant?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Fermented Tinal posted:

On the flip side, the opiates megathread is a showcase of why drugs-r-bad.

Pfft, no one needs to poop or live past 35.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

n0tqu1tesane posted:

https://www.amazon.com/StarLight-Photo-Red-Smoke-Effect/dp/B00BHFUSW2/

EDIT: It would probably be a good idea to section off the front of the RV with lots of visqueen and duct tape before setting off the grenade.

What is expert installation of a smoke grenade?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Things breaking on the test drive are a good sign that it actually was drivable this decade even if only for a few minutes. I would think offering the guy $200 would get the deal done. After you spend $50,000 to fix it it would be worth at least $500.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Shirt should read I'm here to gently caress and poo poo, and I am all out of quail eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I doubt people living in tents get the best meth. Probably not the best prices either. The poor get screwed by everyone. I guess they probably home brew though or just get a container full from China.

• Locked thread