Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Grants pass next stop Eugene

Doing well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Staying overnight in Eugene with an old friend I discovered moved here 14 hours of straight driving with a lot of black ice and I am wrecked physically and mentally

Good idea.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Hey check out that flyer...donate your car.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
There's a half-burned down Saturn on the street next to mine. You been hanging out around here?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 BAR RIFF posted:

It was a stock factory 1994 Vulkomatic Taurus GL sedan, cloth interior, manual locks, power windows, manual control A/C, factory tape deck, analogue dash. Basic as it gets. Popped the radiator, has coolant seepage at the timing gasket, needs rear wheel cylinders and shoes. Needs spark plugs too but eh. As routine as it possibly loving gets.

Did it have a clock? My 86 didn't have a clock. :P

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Forgot about that one. I was expecting the Simpsons where Homer has a sandwich for about a month or whatever. I'm imagining Dave trying to eat it after it's gone all rotten.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Adiabatic posted:

Get out of Seattle or I will mod challenge you.

Lame.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

DICK DICER posted:

Tool box sold for $2k, transferring to my dad to secure my exit strategy

Thank you

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I had a nasty cold, lots of coughing the other week and being exhausted. It sucked. I had a concert in Bellingham that I had to do... That was a rough day.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Cached Money posted:

There's a Weber carb conversion kit, I lost the link but it should still exist.

It has to be for the '75 1200.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Hmm I didn't think they made it. That's cool. There are too many pages & threads to find where we talked about it before :P

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Yeah, I think I saw you on the way in this morning. You were eating a can of cat food and yelling at a fire hydrant. :ohdear:

If this is true I give up. Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Where is Rosie, the cat?

• Locked thread