Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I am going to a meat store for the first time soon and I'd like some pointers for the obvious pros in this thread. I have slowly been evolving my meat tastes from pre-packaged to the grocery store's deli counter, almost always in the service of lunch meats since my wife is a pescetarian and only eats meat from the water. There's an honest to goodness meat store not far from where I live and I'm working up the guts to go in there, but I don't want to be outed as a Vienna sausage in the presence of gristle giants. Do meat stores usually have deli meats? What about cheeses? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

I like buying the occasional steak and grilling it, but this is another area where I could benefit from pointers. What should I look for in my steak? What's a good cut? Any meat man jargon I should pepper my conversation with to better blend in? Normally I try and find a piece of steak meat that is large but also not expensive; how can I take my meat game to the next level? tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread