Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

But we addressed the Stockholm Syndrome thing, so it's all good!

I would like to return to a time when Disney wasn't a money printing machine, that or I wish RDJ had turned down Ironman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Inkspot posted:

There was never a book starring the moles with a necessary accompanying English translation so Redwall was all for nought.

And yet they were fairly easy to understand in the cartoon.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

They are noble vermin, not like those disease carrying rats :colbert:

Is probably what people have said for millennia

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The Prince Ali outfit and guards I do like, though. Maybe because being ostentatious is the point.

gently caress me, looking at the photos on my phone I thought that was a first look at Jafar :eng99:

Still, that look is good and I like Jasmine's look, have questions about why a street rat has shoes and a bulky, long sleeved shirt, and am having a serious :allbuttons: reaction to Kazaam there. Maybe the music will be good? Though if we're getting a Will Smith rap out of this I'm on the fence, I think the only movie rap I ever liked from him was the first MIB