Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Nobody remembers Quest for the Orb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Yeesh, I'd never seen Infinity in action before but that's way worse than I expected. Skylanders at least had a passable game to go along with their 15 dollar toys.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Das Boo posted:

"Everybody who's ever worked with this guy has said he's a complete rear end in a top hat, but I KNOW BETTER AND YOU ARE TOTES BETA, CUCKMAN."

After he left Ren and Stimpy the remaining team even made a whole episode about how terrible John K was.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

That big cat guy looks like a character from the Cheetos expanded universe.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

I want a cel from Toy Story.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

G-gimme a cel from Chicken Run.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

While trying to think of a really dumb Frozen sequel plot for the thread, It occurred to me, why hasn't Disney done a Disney Princess crossover film? Not even like a DTV one.

Amorphous Abode fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Apr 26, 2017

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Do what I do, make a short mixed list of things you want to watch, things you've been putting off watching, and things you don't want to watch picked out by a terrible friend, and then roll a die to determine which thing you get to see.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

I would think that a Freakazoid reboot would be more timely. As it stands I am not particularly enthused for more Marx Brothers but With A Girl and Hungry Ringo.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

It's not even about video games at this point, wake me up when Ralph Gets Ported to Steam is announced.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Is Tails in this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

I've got the phrase "more realistic, grosser Sonic" caught in my head and I just had this eerie realization:

I think I found our man.

Amorphous Abode fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Dec 11, 2018