Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am exquisitely animated. in conversation my face achieves the maximum of squash and stretch with every contorted syllable i pronounce. my lines are thick and smooth, my silhouette strong, my bones viscous and my palette pretty as a peach. i end every sexual encounter with a dance party and everyone you know is there just dancing, dancing, anonymously dancing sans speech or expression, they could be anyone, they could be strangers, they could be communists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my friends... in a way we are all naked

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Moon Atari posted:

I also got roped into seeing Sing, it was what I expected it to be, but I was surprised that the reaction by the kids in the audience seemed so unenthusiastic. The only laughter was to the fart joke. The real reaction was to the five seconds of minions in the trailer to Despicable Me 3. Kids were screaming in ecstasy, doing flips, one kid does a victory lap of the cinema. They really love those things hey.
this is horrifying and the golden age of the west is over

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
dark web is such a great term, it's so dramatic cyberpunk from 1998, i imagine it as sa except we're all wearing venetian theatre masks and talking with fake accents

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am fur

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the tremulous pulsing of my udders

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
that rules tbh

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i will never eat a troll again

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gay crab sex

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i want to gently caress cartoon animals

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i have never been able to enjoy a disney movie where more than ~10% of the cast is human

...my first post wasn't serious but this one is

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fantasia doesn't count as a movie

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
...when i was a child my favourite disney film was, uh, aristocats

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i loved the final musical number, i would dance so hard, i ran around the house on all fours pretending to be a cat, i jumped on the furniture, i was powerful

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i also loved the lion king and when i was like 6 i used to walk up to strangers and say "i will terrify you with my roar" and then i'd roar at them and if they didn't act terrified i'd throw a tantrum

i went up to my mother and did my best lioness sitting pose on the floor and asked her what sort of animal i was, she said "a frog" and i threw a tantrum

when we played lion king in the playground i was a jaguar, and if anyone told me i had to be a lion instead of a jaguar i threw a tantrum

i have aspergers

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
mum sat me in the trolley and told me to watch her groceries while she went to the liquor store (lol) so i perched in the basket and every time anyone came within about three metres of me i'd terrify them with my roar

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
anyway, please continue your regular activities

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
at about this time a boy at school i had a crush on told me he collected snapped-off pencil leads and if i collected enough lead bits for him he'd kiss me. coloured leads were worth more than graphite iirc. so for a full term i spent every opportunity crawling around the classroom floor looking for lead fragments, defiant of the teacher's attempts to stop me, which also meant i left the boy alone because he kept me too busy to harass him. i never did collect enough for him to kiss me. anyway apparently he is a power bottom now

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
boulet is my favourite creature

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hedrigall posted:

Uh it's spider MAN not spider child.
i found a knock-off toy labelled SPIDER-PERSON at a market once, i applaud this inclusive marketing

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i want to have sex with a leopard

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hedrigall posted:

Go, live your dream
i paint myself with spots and dance in front of the mirror, transfixed by the shifting tide of my innumerable breasts

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm so glad you're un-permabanned, i got a little pang of sorrow every time i saw the perma avatar under your name

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm a villain

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

but do you sing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxtG9doG6c

Regalingualius posted:

impossible. birds don't sing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxtG9doG6c

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
let me tell you about the gay sex lives of gregarious marine mammals

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
in addition to having gay sex between males like, all the time, elephant seals also practice something called "adaptive transvestitism" where a low-status male will hold his huge floppy nose bent over in his mouth so he looks like a blunt-faced female and infiltrate the harem in disguise to get booty without the top male attacking him

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the reason i'm sharing this with you is because it makes me horny

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
in frozen 2 elsa carves a beautiful ice statue, brings it to life, marries her glacial galatea and rules as king

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gügle

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the movie is about the love interest guy i forget his name, the blond one. anyway he falls in love with elsa's ice spouse and during a midnight romp wherein he disguises himself as elsa to seduce the giant snowman, his rear end gets stuck on the snow king's magnificent serac. the climax of the film is they have to un-pin him before he freezes to death without snapping off the organ and removing all chances at creating a royal heir because elsa's lost her ice powers for some reason and can't make the ice spouse new equipment if theirs is lost due to misadventure. and as we know sperm is created in the testicles

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
henceforth referred to as glacial milk

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am a wretched swine. i am nothing but a knave

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am both a beauty and a beast

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hedrigall posted:

Breaking: Rupert Grint cast as Mulan

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
scales are basically feathers
hairs are basically scales
feathers are basically plate mail
i am a cluster of minerals and chemical reactions and so are you

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hedrigall posted:

Glad Smurfs is good. I will probably go with my boyfriend to see it as the smurfs are his thing
fat furry smurfs