Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Are they doing that thing where they reveal why the Grinch hates Christmas again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

paradoxGentleman posted:

Is there such a thing as a good Barbie movie?

Does Toy Story 3 count

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Macaluso posted:

I gotta say while I'm super excited for a new Wreck-It Ralph movie, I wish it wasn't called "Ralph breaks the internet". Wreck-It Ralph 2 would've been perfectly fine

Should of been Super Wreck it Ralph, but it seems the movie is going to be less about video games then it appears.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Robindaybird posted:

Just saw a trailer for Peter Rabbit, and it looks like it's going to be pretty far from the source material.

It's basically Furry Vengeance but the animals can talk and the antagonist isn't Brenden Fraser

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Shadow Hog posted:

I dug Honey Lemon's Nick Wilde phone case, myself. (Well, fox with a necktie, anyway, but given what film was up next, it's obvious who it's referencing.)

But yeah, beyond Baymax, the film hasn't stuck with me all that much, which is weird. I also don't wanna watch the opening of the film again, even though that meaningless sacrifice is a major driving point of the film.

That reminds me, The 'Gigantic' movie tease in Zootopia is going to amount to nothing now.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I get the feeling Gennedy only had ideas for the first 3 episodes and didn't really think through after that.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

The villain should be a bad version of Kidd Radd.

few will get this reference.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

It always bothered me in Cars near the end of the movie when McQueen was going back to the big race he gets some things from everybody in Route 66 that will help him in it.

He gets wheels from the car shop, new body art from Ramone, some stickers from Lizzie etc.

But then when he visits the Military cars place hes getting...night vision goggles? he never used them, what is the point of that scene?

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Wreck it Ralph II the new champions

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

So whens this threads topic title going to be updated to 2018.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

So has anyone seen the weird movie on netflix called Monster family? I uh happened to take a look at it when my little brother decided to watch it and i'm completely befuddled.

It's obviously a European movie because of how bad some of the dubbed lines are, and it definitely seemed to be after the Hotel Transylvania crowd because there's a Frakenstein monster that farts :v:

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

:geno:

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

Batman Ninja was gorgeous. The best animated Batman movie since Mask of the Phantasm.

Really? Was this the Japanese version of the story or the US one?

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I like all but Wednesdays designs, the two live action movies are pretty much classics in my eyes, so it'll be interesting to see where they take the animated movie.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Is that Green Goblin in the trailer? He looks even more Monstrous compared to his Ultimate Spider-man version.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

That's gotta hurt!

*a dog puts its paws over its face*

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

https://twitter.com/_ibcf_/status/1022973169928269825
https://twitter.com/3optic/status/1022979513427189760

So the team behind that new "1000+ minutes of looney tunes" project (which has Uncle Grandpa creator Pete Browngadt as showrunner) were the ones behind the new logo

wow thats pretty good, hopes for a new looney toon show that goes back to its roots rising?

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Yo, just got back from the Teen Titan movie.

Holy smokes, it was great, great music, animation was superb at times and a lot of the jokes landed.
Made me miss seeing a 2-D film in theaters.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I tend to associate Rat race and All-stars more then Shrek.

Mainly because I watched Rat race a lot back then.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I wonder how long they wanted to do this after the awful M.Night movie.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

There's a new Wreck it ralph 2 trailer out, seems to give a little more of the plot out besides "hey check out the internet"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T73h5bmD8Dc

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I'm glad Spider-ham is making his movie debut

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

My problem with the Good Dinosaur is theres no justifiable reason to use Dinosaurs.

There's not point in the movie where a dinosaur does something only a dinosaur can do (besides the flying of the pterodactyl) to a point this movie could of been about a Human and his new buddy pet a raccoon and still work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Sir Lemming posted:

From what I've read, the new Grinch movie makes the unnecessary change of having him interact with the townspeople a few times before he goes on his burglary spree, as well as some backstory where he had a bad Christmas once.

If anything, I think the idea of a guy sitting alone in a dark room getting angry at people from a distance before actually interacting with them would be more relevant today.

That sounds pretty similar to the Jim carrey version.