Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Oh hell, Rango, time to rewatch that yet again.

I liked Zootopia as much as the next poster, but Rango was on a whole 'nother level of moviemaking. Between the Chinatown homage and the incredible textures, it was phenomenal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

nerdman42 posted:

It definitely requires a certain frame of mind. I enjoyed it when I first watched it at 20, but I can see how it might be not be for people once they reach a certain age.

Yeah. I watched it for the first time at about 25 and thought it was pretty dark but enjoyable; my wife at the time absolutely loathed it.