Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Juggler
Mar 26, 2009

Spiderdrake posted:

Actually finish Dark Souls. I got up to Blighttown in October and took a trip, and haven't worked up the energy to get moving on it again since getting back

Don't give up! You, and everyone else wanting to give it another go in 2017, got this.

It took me multiple attempts over several years, but during the first half of this year, the original Dark Souls finally clicked for me. I couldn't put it down until finishing it, and proceeded to do the same for Dark Souls 2 during the summer. And recently, I was generously gifted a copy of Dark Souls 3 for Christmas... :getin:

Related to that last part, I want to actually start some of the new games I bought in 2016 - I went a little crazy during the last few months, and ended up with copies of Rise of the Tomb Raider, Doom, and Final Fantasy XV, along with the aforementioned DS3 gift. I'm putting a moratorium on buying games for myself in 2017 until I complete each of these... which is gonna be hard to do, considering Yakuza 0 releases in January. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread