Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

phourniner posted:

My resolution is to stop getting hype over early access games, stop buying into them. It's never worked and I've been disappointed too many times.

Really? My only disappointment was Planetary Annihilation, which wasn't really a bad game, just not the True Successor to TA that we all hoped for. But I've backed Pillars of Eternity, Grim Dawn, Prison Architect, Rimworld, Space Engineers, Kerbal Space Program, The Long Dark, Wasteland 2 - plenty of games there that have lived up to their potential if not exceeded it. Admittedly Project Zomboid is taking a meandering route to 1.0, but even that's been fun enough. I'm not trying to attack you just curious about what you bought into that didn't pan out.

I need to stop replaying games I've already played to death, especially ones designed for replayability (Paradoxxxx :argh:) and work on my giant-rear end backlog.

And another person who wants to actually finish DaS here! I've gotten as far as Laurel and Hardy before but I'm too basic to beat them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Honestly the single gaming thing I need to do more than any other is just stop loving installing a trillion mods in everything, but that's about as likely to happen as Trump turning out to be an intelligent, sensitive leader of the free world.

• Locked thread