Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Well, yes, reality itself is now one of my many phylacteries, but I didn't get God involved in spanking me down now, did I?

What if, now, hear me out, what if Illuvatar got into a rap battle with Tom Bombadil?

tom wouldn't battle he'd just gently caress up illuvatar's rhythm while dancing a jig all in playful fun because he only cares about his forest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Tom bombadil is a failed wizard I think. I suspect old man willow and the old forrest, and before all those forrests, were intended as a living phylactery, and old man willow is the actual remnant of Tom, what's left is him reasonably pure, powerful, and undying, unaware. Something went wrong, he hosed up the spell probably.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

You wrote <baaaarf>?

• Locked thread