Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

justice delivered in 20 minutes or less
Does anybody have any simple methods of messing with the world's geometry on like a small scale? And don't give me any of that keep the law bullshit because I'm legit the smartest evil wizard in my class and I'm more than capable of keeping a small reality-bending experiment under control in my mother's cellar thank you very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

if anybody sees my skeleton dog can they send him back I forgot to close the lid on the barrel I was storing him in

alternatively if anybody has an alive dog that they don't want can you just send me that instead

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

key party favors posted:

I used to do the whole 'town' thing, but it gets so draining. The hustle and bustle, the gentrifying lesser nobles coming in, turning my favorite abandoned mill into an artisan grainery. Sure, you have access to live stock, reagents, night life..etc.. but I tell you, investing in a translocating castle that only appears in the mists every 13 years under the ghastly light of a blood moon is the way to go. One night of pure malevolent revelry, and you save a fortune on property taxes. Just make sure to hex your soil ahead of time, to keep out squatters.

be careful with this because once you get on the bad side of the Occult Safety & Health inspectors they start scheduling their audits on blood moons and suddenly you're looking at another 13 years of boooooooooring

I live in a tent on the beach but it looks way bigger on the inside and everybody just thinks I'm a homeless person until I turn their sunscreen into butter until they're sun-burnt right off of my front lawn

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

sweet geek swag posted:

Sorry about the dread dust, it's my fault. I got attacked by my former apprentice and was woefully unprepared. I had to banish him to a random dimension, and upon checking it looks like he landed right in your dread dust patch. If you want I could teleport this paladin who's been causing me trouble to take care of him.

oh yeah that's gonna help

"sorry for loving with your dread dust production, should I put a paladin on it too to really gently caress your poo poo up???"

I thought it was common courtesy to not be evil to fellow evil wizards

• Locked thread