Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

if ur an evil wizard post in this thread about the spells you cast and other things like that.

personally for me i like to make potions that turn people into skeleton monsters that obey my every whim.

potion is a good first step but you can probably work this into some kinda regular hex tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

The Management posted:

I'm an evil wizard. It really bugs me that (and I know it's just a movie but still) someone couldn't just follow Harry Potter to the John and shoot him in the back with a gun while he was taking a wiz. Sometimes a simple solution is better than any magic.
honestly bulletproofing magics aren't that hard but too many overlook mundane threats when preparing their defenses

don't let this happen to you

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

I just cast a spell that placed a skeleton inside each and every one of you.

son of a bitch

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lol dude put more time and effort into drawing the dragon chair than he did either of their faces.
wizarding works the same way

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

basic hitler posted:

Lifehack: use mind slaves to read/transcribe from those tomes then kill em when they go nuts.

Came here to post this. Just be ready to kill them immediately if they start behaving erratically. Not worth the risk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Whoo! Almost found all the regents I need to build this phylactery. See ya later, mortality!

• Locked thread