Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mycroft Holmes posted:

you murdered my parents with a fire spell because they asked if they could have some firewood

Look for the last time he thought they were calling him a human being instead of asking for some faggots that whole incident was a misunderstanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Commoners posted:

I accidentally left the secret exit that leads back to the entrance of my dungeon so that I don't have to backtrack open, and adventurers entered my loot room and took everything. I didn't have all of my art pieces and magical equipment listed out or appraised for value, how should I go about contacting my dungeon owner's insurance to try to get at least some of the value back from what was stolen? :smith:

e: Most of the equipment was cursed, iirc. Does the insurance fully cover the loss of cursed items, or do they devalue them due to the curses?

Oh man I'm sorry, this happened to me a few hundred years ago and the whole thing was a nightmare

no really the idiot rogue adventurer took the Nightmare Stone and dropped it when trying to escape the skeletons I had guarding it. It shattered and unleashed the nightmare specters I was hoarding to use their power. Took me drat near two centuries to collect them all. :smith:

• Locked thread