Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fudge Handsome
Jan 29, 2011

Shall we do it?

Mad Hamish posted:

Question for all you wizards out there, when it comes to the decor for my mountaintop wizard tower, what should I pick for my lamps? I'm trying to decide between skulls with nightmarish green flames of fire that burns but does not consume in the open mouths and eye sockets, or mysterious crystals with an eldritch blue glow.

Thoughts?

Blue is a good colour for lights in your dread demesne because blue light inhibits melatonin production, which is a natural hormone produced in the brain that regulates the sleep cycle. If any foolish adventurers dare to make camp within your nightmare realm, they'll have a hell of a time getting to sleep and won't feel rested in the morning, making them easy prey for your fell sorceries. If you're concerned about the health of any of your still-living apprentices, minions, mooks, or cultists, then I recommend green or red light. That being said, why would you even have still-living minions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fudge Handsome
Jan 29, 2011

Shall we do it?

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

When you get too many skeletons you get to have skeleton gladiatorial matches, which results in a huge glut of bone chips and a new pecking order for your skeletal bone powder production line.

"Too many skeletons" hahahaha that's like saying "spiders can't get any bigger."

Having a lot of skeletons just means you can fuse them together to make larger skeletons. Dead thing made of other dead things is a long and hallowed (unhallowed?) tradition of evil wizardry.

• Locked thread