Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Hi, recently I pledged my service to the eldar gods, specifically cthylla daughter of cthulhu (its 2016, ok) but the problem is the pulsing vein-like slug growing under my eyesocket is not only making it hard for me to pick up chicks but also I'm starting to hear screams and see stuff that I'm pretty sure my mind wasn't supposed to comprehend, its starting to cut into my social life and plus I've started hucking up fistfulls of maggots with human faces who demand I find them hosts in a demented chorus of voices. How do I keep it 'real' I guess is what I'm asking? haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

Is it OK to have load bearing columns of bones in your evil lair? I'm not a necromancer so I can't exactly ask all the skeletons whether they drank milk or had osteoporosis and poo poo

Nah, just reinforce it with stone or metal up the middle. Raise a spirit of an OH&S inspector, its done wonders for my lair and thanks to their knowledge I used my dark powers to posses a bunch of his contemporaries, their workplace practices ensure I'll have fresh, working age corpses to raise forever even in supposedly first world conditions, Mwhahahaha!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh man I'm sorry, this happened to me a few hundred years ago and the whole thing was a nightmare

no really the idiot rogue adventurer took the Nightmare Stone and dropped it when trying to escape the skeletons I had guarding it. It shattered and unleashed the nightmare specters I was hoarding to use their power. Took me drat near two centuries to collect them all. :smith:

Well, did you take his soul? Also I bind my nightmare stone in bands of brass, they corrode over time and blood tends to pour out of the cracks but the thing is drat near bulletproof in the meantime.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

People are always loving talking about how their evil scheme is to set up a Magocracy and rule the pathetic underclasses with their magical magic and yadda yadda yadda.

Look, that's loving dumb.

I kicked around with some dark wizard communes before I devoted my life to full time warlocking for Cthylla and I'm telling you that magocracies only work on the smallest of small scales, one mage, about a hundred and fifty minions. Any more and you're basically going to wind up with armed revolt the first time puts a loving tax on magical dysjunction, like, could you imagine a government for which magic was a known quantity? A magic Beurocracy? There's a reason they're called the arcane arts, just leave them a mysterious force, don't open pandora's box. (I mean unless you literally find pandora's box in which case slam that poo poo open)

• Locked thread