Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
So I was working on a potion for....personal use...and anyway I dropped the dang thing and it spilled so my question is who did you contract to mess up your tower? Cos now mine's like perfectly straight and taller and all the wobble and twists are gone and it just looks like a nice ordinary castle tower again. At least I know that potion probably works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Really, wouldn't it just be easier to whip up an infinite mutton spell?

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

The draw back to dark artificing in general is that you have to move shops every time you sell an item, immediately after they leave your store. That kind of address hopping can play hell on maintaining a business license. Have you considered interning for an established necromancer to get a feel for it?

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Trust me, teleportation is better than transmutation. I once turned myself into a flock of crows to fly away cackling from some paladins. It was badass as hell until I got back to my tower and realized a sparrow got caught up in the me-flock and man was that just a nightmare to deal with.

• Locked thread