Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
if ur an evil wizard post in this thread about the spells you cast and other things like that.

personally for me i like to make potions that turn people into skeleton monsters that obey my every whim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

does anyone have any experience with spellbooks or grimoires that drive their readers mad with the unfathomable dark power they contain? i have one and i'm trying to figure out how many spells i can read out of it before losing my mind

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Straight White Shark posted:

Impotent fool! What sort of two-bit hedge wizard can't even control his own wench? I recommend you cower in your hovel and make peace with whatever dark masters you serve, for surely it is only a matter of time before a worm like you gets crushed under the heel of a true overlord.

sorry, what do you think this is? the barbarian thread? wizards are supposed to be egalitarian. yeah i may be evil, but i'm an evil feminist.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

the pizza police posted:

if anybody sees my skeleton dog can they send him back I forgot to close the lid on the barrel I was storing him in

alternatively if anybody has an alive dog that they don't want can you just send me that instead

i don't have a dog but i can send you millions of spiders

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

basic hitler posted:

I hate skeletons. Ive noticed they have something like memory in their bones. I used to harvest the flesh for reagents, boil and reanimate the bones of fallen intruders. Now i just make bone dust. Like, last week was the last straw. I went to check on my gold hoard and my skeleton servitors were just standing, staring at the gold and touching their pelvises. These loving skeletons were remembering having sex on wizard gold when they were alive. Their bone memories are creepy. I could understand recognizing a sword or a trinket from a loved one but id say 75% of all adventurer skeletons just get horny at the sight of a gold hoard.

gently caress skeletons and their bone memory.

i thought this was the reason we all used so many skeletons

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Iron Prince posted:

*fires a rank 3 cumbolt into op's mouth*

*casts deep slurp*

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3H3lKt5_BM

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

JiveHonky posted:

Anyone got a s. spell for summoning dirty schoolgirl pantys? Its for a friend...

if you can find a copy of the pervert's primer, there should be a spell for that in there. they're pretty expensive though because most of them got bought up by japanese collectors in the 80s.

btw, i know it's not for a friend. i cast a divination spell on you, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Well, only an idiot tries to bargain with a demon. You bargain with devils. Demons, you bind.

oh man, i bet some devil has got you wrapped around his eldritch finger. a devil will screw you over with some "well technically you said..." lawyer bullshit even worse than a wish spell

• Locked thread