Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Pastry Mistakes posted:

None of you scrubs can even get on my level when it comes to wielding metamagic.

I'm a lawful good wild mage. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Barudak posted:

So they tell me, me!, that it doesnt loving matter if I got contracts with all this poo poo written out between me and joe shitfarmer or that I heal him fully and erase his memories of it afterwards, collecting his tears in vials is considered non-lawful and like, gently caress man, if its not lawful whyve I got so much signed paperwork and records coming out my rear end like Im trying to transmute air to wood?

*clears throat* Ahem!

*opens a dusty old tome and begins reading*

"As educated, one will continue to strive to be the chaotic force within the region. Should one find that a local "lawful" community in fact be run, or through nefarious means, run by proxy of a chaotic demeanor it is within your right, nay your responsibility, within villainy guidelines of course, to over throw (through the most convoluted manner, allowing for multiple "turn of events") the current government and, if willing, impose your own "rule of law" upon said "community."

This is literally villainy 101.

I was a loving necromancer frosh when they taught us this tripe.

What. Are you some Bog hag out of debussey?

Toilet Shoes fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Aug 22, 2017

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Legalize Hemp

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Skypie posted:

For me, it's 100% The Law of Equivalency. Like, Christ, I get it. "There must always be a balance." "Without good, there can be no evil. Without evil, there can be no justice." We're all linked by threads of fate in this vast multiverse.

But for fucks sake, just once I'd like to have the opportunity to raise a fresh horde or conspire with local death cults without that necessarily tweaking the tapestry enough to lead some jackass with a new sword and his lyre-strumming sidekick right into the lair with just enough awareness to dodge the traps.

You do something about that, and I'd be willing to part with the smoldering remnants of an elder celestial I've been trying to corrupt for the last century. Hell, I'll even throw in an urn containing the soul of the last elven princess of Calron and maybe this dagger wielded by Malifax Maleforem

Half up front or gently caress off.

• Locked thread