Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

do you guys ever get nostalgic for pitchforks? i used to have a great spell to turn them into snakes but i don't think peasants even know what to do with a pitchfork anymore. they'd kill each other with them by accident before they even got to the gates. some idiot peasants from the village have been writing letters or something, blaming me for an outbreak of hooved children. now im going to have to enthrall the mayor, maybe the governor. but first im going to turn all those goddamned letters and petitions into wasps

and would you believe its not even me this time, its some college necromancer in town that nobody even suspects

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jan 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

give the man a break at least hes not an elf-loving pedophone

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Krunge posted:

Do any of you know how to get rid of a unending hunger curse? I was doing it with a hot witch and I refused to go down on her, so she cursed me and now there's a risk that I'm going to transform myself into a star eating eldritch horror just to sate my hunger. Witches, am I right?

i got 99 problems but a witch aint one

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Speleothing posted:

Kink is not evil! Stop acting like it is.

Edit: I mean some kinks obviously are, but not as a general thing.

you ever seen a man raped to death by skeletons? zombies? thats my poo poo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mad Hamish posted:

poo poo, I thought I was the only one who realized just how awful elves are. Of course you can't just go around saying this to people, you get branded as a horrible racist even though every third phrase that elves speak is some garbage about 'lesser races'. Somehow when they say it it's perfectly fine.

once in wizard college i walked in on my dwarf roommate loving a rock. lmao

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Rutibex posted:

what would a skeleton even rape you with

most animals actually have dick bones

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Vultures smell like poo poo and they regurgitate rotten roadkill when startled as a defensive measure. Which can be great fun, but not in the tower

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ravens are basically parrots if they weren't really dumb and obnoxious so just get one of those. They're a classic for good reason

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

HELLBITCH posted:

I got unlucky and wound up with a lineage of fruitflies as my familiar so I periodically have to leave food in the Million Fly Pit so it may spawn more of itself into being

fruitflies are huge in genetics research so im sure there's an evil breakthrough here, like fruitflies that can evolve into ravens in 24-36 hours. and then youve got a real loving familiar

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The villagers woke me up at the crack of dawn (again) begging me to end the famine, so I sold them some magic beans from the poo poo monks of the plane of farts, cursed with a little side project I'm tentatively naming "wind of kale"

Stay away from the village is what I'm saying, unless you're a necro in which case it might be a nice palette cleanser

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

What kind of chair are we talking about? If it's got some nice upholstery going on a simple glass of cursed wine may be enough to frighten it into submission

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im guessing all the good skeletons have wandered off or been snatched up already but if anyone's near sweden they just found a whole loving village of 1500 year old vikings who were apparently murdered en masse in their homes and left to rot where they fell. what a loving backstory for a skeleton army, i bet you barely even need magic to get them dancing

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Apr 26, 2018

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

UltraRed posted:

Guys, I just found out how to be an evil wizard on easy mode. Forget necromancy all together. You can just ensorcel the existing power structure. I've done nothing but watch my crystal ball and eat grapes peeled by virgins in my underwear for the past 2 months! This is the life.

Yeah if you wanna be soft

Dibs on this guy's tower when adventurers string him up in 2 weeks

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

quote:

Archaeologists in northern Peru say they have found a burial site, known as Las Llamas, that contains the remains  of 140 children. They  were aged between five and 14 when  the Chimú empire sacrificed them during a ceremony about 550 years ago as floods ravaged the Peruvian coastline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/science/ct-pompeii-volcano-skeleton-20180529-story.html

quote:

New find shows man crushed trying to flee historic Pompeii eruption

Officials at the Pompeii archaeological site have announced a dramatic new discovery, the skeleton of a man crushed by an enormous stone while trying to flee the explosion of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D.

Pompeii officials on Tuesday released a photograph showing the skeleton protruding from beneath a large block of stone that may have been a door jamb that had been "violently thrown by the volcanic cloud."

The victim, who was over 30, had his thorax crushed. Archaeologists have not found the victim's head. Officials said the man suffered an infection of the tibia, which may have caused walking difficulties, impeding his escape.

The archaeological site's general director, Massimo Osanna, called it "an exceptional find," that contributes to a better "picture of the history and civilization of the age."

lots of good skeleton finds lately. suspicious

• Locked thread