Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Krunge posted:

I'm a neutral wizard with no sense of right or wrong. Can I hang here?

Can I borrow your shotgun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

I was going to say 'Thank you for this" but goddamn...you start getting above 1k ccs and those start turning ugly fast.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

This is a great idea, but for the love of Vecna make sure it stays in orbit, you don't want to face the True Death out of nowhere when your 'lac burns up on reentry.

Wait, how does this help? Your body regens at the 'lac, right? How the heck do you get back down?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Rutibex posted:

uh dude teleport has unlimited range. lol look at this newb, can you even make a phylactery

What ...what if you took Conjuration as your barred school?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Speleothing posted:

What's the best way to get skeletons to look good in a suit? I've been trying to make my lair a little classier, and have been hoping to get some nice uniforms for all the minions. They just look so baggy and cheap even on a high quality skeleton.

Have you considered electro plating your skellies in various kinds of metals?

or

BeDazzle that poo poo

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
A druid? Start growing Kudzu in all the cities.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Power_of_the_glory posted:

Personally, I find Liches to be a huge waste of immortality. It's amazing to me that beings that have a lot of time and power mostly just end up hiding out inside caves surrounded by undead servants and just spend their time reading from tomes. loving nerds. I'm sure that some of you might be exceptions, but that is just my experience. Personally, I am more into cyclical reincarnation. I have been reborn across countless generations. The nature of my curse is that I am reborn as the child of one of the heroes who have "slain" me. I regain my memories in adolescence and then murder my parents.

Do you find it disruptive to have to continually rebuild, or does your power base survive you missing 10-12 years?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Well, start hiring/thralling any mercenaries at every town and city. Send them out after the people hunting you.
While they provide distraction, you attack from another angle. Or at least destroy that blood sample.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Question: Can you zombify those Fae corpses?

• Locked thread