Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Random Axis
Jul 19, 2005
Sure are a bunch of beta-wizards getting their robes bunched up about Occult Safety & Health inspectors or Infernal Revenue agents ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Axis
Jul 19, 2005
I recently went to the other end of the spectrum to make myself invisible to gamma and x-rays, and it's been pretty sweet. I'm in the process of moving my lair to a plane that's suffered some sort of nuclear holocaust (skeletons galore!), but I'm invisible/immune to the radiation. I can't wait for the next batch of heroes to show up here to try and take me down.

There's a comedy option too. If I cast Explosive Runes on the inside of my robes and get a medical x-ray, the runes are the only thing the machine sees. The look on the techs' faces right before the screen explodes are hilarious.

• Locked thread