Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
I'm a summoner by trade. I mostly call up demons from the lower planes to do my bidding. Does that make me evil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

the limitations of the physical plane bored me. ive been looking into lichdom to transcend my white, middle-class, summoner existence.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Al Borland Corp. posted:

So... I animated a few skeletons from a pauper's graveyard the other day, and everything was normal except one was acting funny and would try to escape on occasion. Usually this happens if it had unfinished business and maybe there's a ghost of it out there. I was going to just destroy it but I had speak with dead prepared and was curious so I went ahead.

It spoke to me in my in voice. I called up one of my fwb, a forensic anthropologist and she studied and confirmed it is my own skeleton. Carbon dated it and it is about 10 years older than me. The grave it was in was placed 9 1/2 years ago. I'm not really sure what to do here. It just says "Do not seek the treasure!" when I talk to it. I don't even know what it's talking about.

I'm just a morally compromised alchemist, but I think you should start asking your skeleton about that treasure.

• Locked thread