Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What regions belong in the Pacific Northwest?
Alaska, US
British Columbia, CA
Washington, US
Oregon, US
Idaho, US
Montana, US
Wyoming, US
California, US (MODS PLEASE BAN ANYONE VOTING FOR THIS OPTION TIA)
View Results

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Jackard posted:

I wonder if Tear Gas Jenny actually believes this?

Its kayfabe, she doesn't want to be seen as a failed mayor running from scandal in whatever next government job she is angling for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

The Oldest Man posted:

Jenny honestly, truly, completely believes that she is the adult in the room and her way is the only way. That's why she governs like a loving autocrat, and why she'll go onto a fruitful career in some ghoul legal thinktank and never have a single moment of self-doubt over that picture or gassing Cap Hill during Pride or throwing activists in solitary confinement without charges or any of the other poo poo she's done.

The way she shitcanned anything that was ongoing from the previous admin without her knowing approval when she walked in the door was when it was obvious the woman had severe "my way or no way" control issues.

I just believe that the drive to 'be right' is too strong and she will pop up before December 7th 2021 as a government employee or a direct consultant to a government, to the point that I would bet you :fivecbux: on it.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

https://mobile.twitter.com/ericacbarnett/status/1336455953051312134

In Her Words, if you want them.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Sodomy Hussein posted:

I often forget this one is in D&D and the other is in LAN

The LAN one was formed in The Gas and its never really settled down (but I try to keep the provincial localism to that thread)

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

SwingShift posted:

Today in spokane some guy walked into the Spokane Democrats office and claimed he had a bomb. He was wearing a backpack with wires sticking out of it. We actually drove past it earlier, several blocks were taped off and we had no idea what was happening. SPD says he didn't actually have a bomb and is in custody. He handed someone a manifesto, took someone hostage and set a fire. No one was hurt.

Will the Manifesto get FOIA'd or do we have to wait for the trial for it to be submitted into evidence. Love a crank rant.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

*sipping too hard through a straw sound* AAAH, concrete milkshake, look at that, I got a splatter of concrete milkshake on my chin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

AShamefulDisplay posted:

I'm honestly surprised that Jay Inslee wasn't appointed for something climate related. Even UN ambassador. Lol remember when he was "running" for President?

Ain't nobody who wasn't actively breaking bones in the zone gonna get a fuckin job in this admin