Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What regions belong in the Pacific Northwest?
Alaska, US
British Columbia, CA
Washington, US
Oregon, US
Idaho, US
Montana, US
Wyoming, US
California, US (MODS PLEASE BAN ANYONE VOTING FOR THIS OPTION TIA)
View Results

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
So I just moved from San Antonio to Portland back in August, and I simply cannot get over just how much I love this city. Tomorrow my roomate and I are celebrating the new Years by smoking some top shelf MKULTRA (A strain with a reputation for insane munchies) until we can barely stand, then taking the light rail downtown (picks up at the end of our street) and then finally stumbling our way into an all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse.

What I'm saying is that I love living here and am so very grateful that a place as magical as this city actually exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU