Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What regions belong in the Pacific Northwest?
Alaska, US
British Columbia, CA
Washington, US
Oregon, US
Idaho, US
Montana, US
Wyoming, US
California, US (MODS PLEASE BAN ANYONE VOTING FOR THIS OPTION TIA)
View Results

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
There are billboards around tukwila that say there's a lot of kid trafficing here but I've never seen it so I can't really fight it :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

seiferguy posted:

Trafficking tends to hide in plain sight. Take a drive through highway 99 in Everett and count how many sketchy massage parlors you see. Chances are all the women there are trafficking victims.

I thought most massage parlors had 50 year old asian ladies, not 15. Then again, I've never been able to afford a massage. Wouldnt that be easy to check? If the massagers are 15, arrest the owner for child labor, if nothing else.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Wtf

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Seattle's history is pretty much the same

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Hillary supporters still are in denial about why she lost and they think a little rally will do anything, lmao

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Mist be a decent turnout in Seattle too, I'm on a bus and they're telling drivers over the radio how to reroute around 4th ave.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The pigs wanted to fight teenagers last night, they'll be hands off with the grandmaws unless something goes wrong

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Running a state on sin taxes only works during a boom flush with immigrants. Good forward thinking! WA is doing the same dumb poo poo too, lmao.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

turn it up TURN ME ON posted:

Yeah that's fair. On the flip side, being unkind to them makes them feel like the world is out to get them and that the only people who respect and understand them are the other cops around them.

The correct answer is for me to be black and/or disheveled and/or angry looking and incredibly nice.

If cops feel the world is out to get them they're free to quit. It's not like being born black, or stuck in a poverty spiral.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Can they say classified stuff over skype?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Oh no a court challenge!

Shove through the stopgap and piecemeal and see what sticks, that's how repubs have been running the country into the ground, shotgun approach.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The rent is too drat high... and all the cool progressive legislation not extending to the suburbs of seattle is bullshit

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ElCondemn posted:

Is it how civil war starts? It's just more status quo to me, white people getting away with hurting/killing people who stand in their way and facing no consequences.

Fixed

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
They want to throw us out of helicopters? That's going to be a slow, expensive way to kill us all.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
So he's discriminating against non-fb users!

Yeah he's been a POS for years but these dumbfucks in the suburbs keep voting for him.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Ugh that shitbag Dino is still around?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I would vote for liberal anarchy and sedition.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

anthonypants posted:

About six months ago, the Portland Building renovation changed some bathrooms around to remove gender requirements http://www.wweek.com/news/2016/09/25/portlands-push-for-gender-neutral-bathrooms-is-bolder-than-you-thought/

Now Amanda Fritz wants to get rid of them, and has already changed the sign on one https://twitter.com/dirquez/status/839528323994664961

Why is she standing on toilets?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Police in Vegas iirc caught a guy attempting to murder a hobo by setting up a dummy last week. We should do that too.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Relax and smoke a bowl before trump sends the dea into Seattle.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

DevNull posted:

So this showed up across the street from my apartment on 52nd. That is right off the Ave.

Sounds good to me

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Well usually the shooter has a tin star.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Outlaw cops

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Dont cops wear kevlar? And dont they have mace and tasers and better physical training to react more quickly to defuse a situation, perhaps tackle a would-be assailant?

If you ask me, cops are pussies scared of anyone looking at them funny. You should have to be brave to wear that uniform. Anyone shooting someone before being fired upon should be fired for cowardice.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Build a lot more, directly on top of sfh's, and also institute a vacancy tax to discourage builders from still just making high-end poo poo and letting it sit empty for years until people meet the asking price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Peachfart posted:

As someone who is forced to drive through downtown occasionally, Bertha and the tunnel was the least-bad option. Permanent gridlock and no easy driving options on the west side of Seattle would be a nightmare.
It is an expensive and crappy project, but it's better than just knocking it down and pretending we don't need the traffic volume.

We could've invested that money in mass transit...