Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What regions belong in the Pacific Northwest?
Alaska, US
British Columbia, CA
Washington, US
Oregon, US
Idaho, US
Montana, US
Wyoming, US
California, US (MODS PLEASE BAN ANYONE VOTING FOR THIS OPTION TIA)
View Results

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
Sadly it is the whole Pacific Northwest. My coworkers will start talking about 'those' types of people and will stop when I stare at them blank faced until they cut it out(passive-aggressively, like a proper Seattle resident).
All of the racism I see seems to be towards Latinos and/or African Americans, rarely towards Asians.
Lots of sexism also. A coworker of mine is female, and is probably one of the best workers on my team. But since I work in a technical field, there have been customers who don't want her and would prefer a male technician.(these customers have a tendency to have their calls get 'lost')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

coyo7e posted:

Donuts are bad. Deep fried sugar is bad for you and it doesn't really taste very good either

I'm guessing you don't own a TV either.