Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
y'all motherfuckers need anime

here's what i am building tonight, because i somehow had a parent awesome enough to know that this was a high tier model kit and pick it of their own accord as a gift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

this is like the fourth old anime i have seen with a dad who looks exactly like this

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i'm rank 90 eh

how about that i thought i'd be way further down the list

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
and why exactly does that bucket have a leg, and an eye

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

someone's about to be yamaxanadoomed

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Missing Name posted:

My roommates and I have conspired to give the fourth roommate a body pillow to piss him off. we settled on Yoko from ttgl because he likes redheads with fiery personality in anime. box thread in two or three weeks. will he use it as intended or set it on fire? we'll wait and see

in the meantime, space cobra is a fun old show we picked up.

i look forward to hearing of your results

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
the only kancolle that isn't boring to me is musashi

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

StandardVC10 posted:

The evil kancolles are way better designed and more interesting than the ones you're supposed to marry.

why are there good kancolles and evil kancolles, aren't they just...boats

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Spiritus Nox posted:

https://twitter.com/ANNJakeH/status/818894175538016257

The animation in this gif is simultaneously fluid and detailed enough to make me think that it must have taken a good deal of hard work and balls-ugly enough to make me wonder what wretched soul looked at it and thought it was fit to put to screen.

i almost thought i might go for hand shakers, because its weird and vague synopsis and title reminded me of things I liked, namely Flip Flappers, Nobunaga the Fool, and Kiznaiver

but no

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

are these in a collection of some kind, because they are very good

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Space Flower posted:

animate this o ne

anime's been on a kick of extremely high-power dads, now we need powerful moms

for whatever reason i immediately thought of Saitama as a powerful dad but he's just...dad in spirit

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Endorph posted:

i never graduated from middle school, ama

well that's a first to hear, huh

i can't even begin to imagine the circumstances

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
so my mom is making cupcakes for some kid's birthday and it was requested for it to be pokemon-themed, so i was approached and was like 'make them pokeballs or whatever', i advised them to be all the different ~24-ish poke ball varieties since that's how many she's making, but that's sorta complicated or whatever so she just decided on the main four

but then me and my brother were approached on the subject of what each of them do and we were all, you know, how the four go in their hierarchy, and now i have successfully convinced her to make only one master ball cupcake for the actual one having a birthday and the other three in descending numbers

will the kids fight over the better kinds of pokeball cupcakes, and if so should i condone this

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Stexils posted:

things i enjoy about liar game: the subtle characterization

what could this possibly mean

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
if only <the name of that boat who is not musashi> had green eyes so it could truly be a picture of someone marrying their photo negative

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
This Something Awful Moderator Was BRIBED by CHIK-FIL-A to CENSOR Free Speech!

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

this is why we keep kingdom hearts around

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

how appropriate that anchovy descends from rank-o

i assume kashima also smells

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Grouchio posted:

I have this tendency to try and feel what fictional characters are going through to understand them better.

i had a dream where marisa kirisame was worried about not making it to the airport on time and missing her flight, even though she can you know, fly

so i know what you mean probably

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

El Burbo posted:

Did you kiss dream Marisa because that's what I would have done

how incorrigible!

i don't really dream like, as a person anyway, it's pretty much more like a movie that i just watch and have nothing to do with. i think.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Spiritus Nox posted:

It's hard for me to talk about my dreams because I hardly ever remember them specifically for longer than 5 seconds after waking up.

I've definitely had the one about being back in High School buck naked and trying to get through the day with nobody noticing, though.

yeah most of the time this is the case, sometimes they stick around for me though. also i think literally everyone has had that exact dream

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Blhue posted:

what the gently caress is a dream

it's when you go to sleep at night and get amazing ideas while you're doing so, only to wake up and realize it's all dumb poo poo that makes no sense

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
holy wow i have never gone into a four hour period feeling so utterly out of my depth, and left it so confident in a plan

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
the saddest thing about macross delta not doing so hot is that the DX figure for the VF-31 is apparently ridiculously good and probably the best model of any macross anything ever made, and a generally wonderful feat of engineering, but it might not sell as great

it's a shame because there's so much neat things about the VF-31 that i never even learned from the show itself, and if I had like ~$300 to spend on a toy then I'd really consider it

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i mean, you can't say Darkness is bad is because she only has one joke, and then turn around and say Megumin is the best

(it doesn't matter because Aqua is the clear winner but)

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Tesseraction posted:

okay it's been bugging me for like months now where is your av from again?

it is R. Dorothy Waynewright from The Big O

she is good, because she's your 'bleep bloop what is love' kind of robot at a glance but she's actually incredibly sassy

i still need to finish that show, i got like halfway through the second season of it and just sorta ran out of steam i guess?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
having never played a souls game, I feel like that wasn't actually a souls game but just some animation somebody there made that's obviously supposed to be one

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
painting is for nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

the picture isn't of hitler and in the show he is entirely a backstory element who isn't actually interesting

clickbait 0, me 1

• Locked thread