Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So wait what the gently caress happened to KumaMiko

People in the worst anim thread are making GBS threads on it left and right, but I remember the first episode being cute... did it get really creepy and bad or something??

e: also apparently the ending pissed everyone including the manga author off? and yet nobody's spoiler tagging it in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
(please tell me she never fucks the goddamn bear)

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Endorph posted:

The show is about the main character being torn between wanting to live in the city and her life our in the sticks. In the final episode she goes to the city, assumes everyone is making fun of her and laughing at her and, traumatized and ashamed, runs back home, where all her caretakers and friends, who know that nobody was laughing at her, encourage her to never go to the city again because everyone will laugh at her. This is played for comedy, instead of being insanely hosed up.

are you loving serious :stare:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
man I really want a series to take the basic premise of Gantz and do something not awful with it

like there is legit potential in the idea of dead people getting resurrected and forced to deathmatch crazy aliens in exchange for getting their lives back, sort of like a legit horror version of Yu Yu Hakusho, but the art is mediocre and the plot gets way too bogged down in the dumbest possible poo poo and it has a weird fixation on being as 2edgy as humanly possible

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
so uh I just started watching Mirai Nikki on Hulu after sleeping on it for god knows how long

first episode was slightly meh (though the ending was loving awesome)

second episode: :tviv:

also the dub loving owns

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
oh god this episode is about Yukiteru and Yuno going on a date :magical: this is gonna be Fun

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
also I'm not going to lie i can kind of see why Yuno is waifu for so many people

her less bugfuck crazy moments are #relationshipgoals as hell

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
they all deserve sympathy, except the Matou family, those dudes are huge assholes

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Jesus loving Christ, Future Diary is a rollercoaster ride :stare:

Does this show ever, like, settle on one thing or does it keep ping-ponging from genre to genre almost literally every episode?

Also I'm not sure how to feel about Yuno because she does a lot of completely horrible poo poo but... at the same time she and Yukki are kind of an adorable couple?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the brain meme:

small brain - tsundere
normal brain - dandere
lit up brain - kuudere
extra thicc brain - yandere

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
That episode with Yuno meeting Yukki's mom was the most :stonklol: thing ever

(that said Yukki should have totally loving hit that, what was he even thinking)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

littleorv posted:

do not loving watch the future diary it is so loving bada'FDIO'SVIONSAFVSJVEFBN

ok lay it on me, what am I getting into here, because so far this is some hilariously awesome poo poo

e: like I am literally going in 100% blind other than knowing Yuno is a yandere and that the yandere face meme is from this and that it's a kind of edgelordy action show (??? starting to question this bit a little)

• Locked thread