Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Pogo rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The world will end 1 minute before the final timezone hits midnight.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It wasn't.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

everythingWasBees posted:

Unless you edited the Bihue post, it definitely was, yeah.
KLK as a series is incredibly NWS, especially in comparison to the post.
Like six hour and all that, but that's a bit heavy handed.

None of that has any bearing here. Thanks for playing though.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The Colonel posted:

i can understand probing him for it in a vacuum i guess but it's funny in comparison to other stuff he's posted and not gotten slapped for

I can't read every post, Colonel.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It's funny in comparison to the official art posted for things like KLK that people have not gotten slapped for.

Use the report button or PM me, if you see a post that's broken the rules.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi, the outfit design for the character you have in your AV is far more NWS than that image.
That you've based your entire posting persona on.

I'll take that into consideration.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

That's her official character designs.

Cool, thanks for the pics.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Cake Attack posted:

Oh no what's the thread gonna do without every thirsty picture from the fail gacha game reposted in it

Post official KLK artwork, apparently.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Please define what is and isn't NWS. Like, the first image was, but the second image was pretty standard as far as anime cheesecake images go?
Like honestly, what's the rules. There was no skin showing, it wasn't super skin tight. It was a shot from behind that was far tamer than any comic book title.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3798352

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I've read the rules

quote:

Any and all NSFW material must be remote linked, preferably with a warning. If the picture you just posted would probably get you in trouble with your boss who’s is also your mother and maybe a member of the clergy, link it remotely. If I have to link it for you I will slap you.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Rude to moms. Mom called me to tell me she might have cancer and is seeing an oncologist. :qq:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Red Minjo posted:

Really sorry to hear that. Hope your mom does not actually have cancer.

Me 2. Wish I could be there but it's okay because she has the rest of the family there with her, I'm the only one living alone, upstate. I'm worried because my mom'
s sister died from breast cancer about 5 years ago, after it had gone into remission for like 10 years.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

If this did happen I'm sorry to hear that, and hope she gets better. :(

I've heard of people having polyps removed without any further complications so there's that. My mom says they'll be taking a biopsy soon. She didn't sound very happy over the phone. :(

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

I need a random show to watch. Someone recommend me something, I've got some extra time these first few months of the year.

Also hope your mom is okay, Ryuko. Cancer has been a massive oval office in my family, and honestly it never stops being a beating for all parties involved. :smith:

Thanks, sorry to hear that too. The average age of my immediate family including aunts and uncles has always been really low because of the lack of grandparents, so only now is my family beginning to deal with the getting older thing.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

yes

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

err, i mean, no

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

homeless snail posted:

is that it in your sig? not really seeing it

turns out my sig was like 8mb so I need a new one

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Gyra_Solune posted:

so my mom is making cupcakes for some kid's birthday and it was requested for it to be pokemon-themed, so i was approached and was like 'make them pokeballs or whatever', i advised them to be all the different ~24-ish poke ball varieties since that's how many she's making, but that's sorta complicated or whatever so she just decided on the main four

but then me and my brother were approached on the subject of what each of them do and we were all, you know, how the four go in their hierarchy, and now i have successfully convinced her to make only one master ball cupcake for the actual one having a birthday and the other three in descending numbers

will the kids fight over the better kinds of pokeball cupcakes, and if so should i condone this

This will only result in a cupcake fight.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

z0glin Warchief posted:

Some kid is going to get screwed out of an ultra ball and hold a grudge over it for the rest of their life.

That's how great pokemon trainers are made.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sorry Corals posted:

i liked it yesterday, but it's poo poo now that you're trying to take credit for it. get it away

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

tahts me

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

:worship::bisonyes::vince:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

:cripes:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

This is bullshit.

I'm going to need him and everyone else to curtail the henty a little bit. I don't think it's too much to ask. D_T can afford the unban, it's only 10 dollars, I'm sure he spends alot more than that on his vita games.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sorry Corals posted:

you cant cut back on henty!

you will regret this!

I'll build a park and a library right next to the nuclear power plant to make up for it. Also I'm increasing the industrial tax again.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Tesseraction posted:

I think his point of contention is age + titillation factor + poster history = no.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

d_T's ban and 6 hour was just a warning shot, he's not exiled from the thread or banned from adtrw or anything. His warning shot just has to be heavier than others, because of his history.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I, for one, would appreciate it.

I think the fact that it's that hard to figure out if something not explicitly nws will be considered nws or not is a problem. And then if things that aren't nws are hidden regularly behind a nws tag, what do we do with stuff that IS explicitly nws? Double tag it?

I can't see everything that happens. I work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, and then I also sleep 8 hours a day too. If you no one uses the report feature then there's going to be stuff I miss.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

AnoHito posted:

A ban should never be a "warning shot"

It is in d_T's case. 10 dollars isn't alot of money.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Even if it's some rando I don't know.

Do I care if he specifically gets banned? Naw. But it's the precedent it sets that's irksome.

The precedent has been set: Don't be d_T and you'll be fine.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I understand that. So, again please put in the rules thread the rule what you want, instead of leaving us guessing. Now that it's been posted here, the anime chat people who read it should know, but still.

The rules haven't changed at all. d_T broke the rules and got popped for it. Seems pretty open and shut to me. :confused:

Sorry Corals posted:

you wait for the top of a new page, dont even timg it, and take your licks

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Julias posted:

But yes, Matoi, you should have said something along the lines of "Don't post stuff like this" instead of :cripes:

My probation messages used to be more wordy at first but the reaction is the same every time no matter what the message is, the only difference now is that I stay out discussions since the usual response is to try and humiliate me/get me removed every time someone picks up a 6hour. :bang:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It's work safe if you work at the rear end in a top hat factory, at least.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Julias posted:

Imagine your boss peaking over your shoulder and seeing that image 😱

I would say "Boss, get off of the step-stool, that's dangerous."

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I still don't understand what was so bad about posting the cover of the home release of the series but whatever. :shrug:

Here's the new listing for it, now that Funimation has fully set its new site.

:nws: I guess?
https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/complete-series-bld-00423/

Just tone it down wrt the big anime titty pics D_T, or put it behind tags for me please. I don't think that's asking alot! Sorry we had to get off on the wrong foot like this. :(

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Terper posted:

Mod, change my name to Yuri Fanart

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Happy birthday Hanayo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sorry Corals posted:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/ttlzg2I.jpg:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dial it back a bit would you corals, thanks!!

• Locked thread