Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm staying in a hotel and I go to get a soda ($1.75). The machine takes my first dollar, but then has an existential crisis and decides it doesn't want to be a vending machine anymore/gets depressed because it never reached its aspirations of vending used panties or whatever, and stops taking my money.

So I hit the change return button. Of course, it doesn't simply spit out my dollar, because that would be convenient and logical. Instead, it returns twenty loving nickels. Dick.

Share your experiences with robots/machines showing resistantialism (seemingly malicious behavior exhibited by machines)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm glad of it

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Suck a robot's dick, op

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

luv 2 date boys posted:

Suck a robot's dick, op

The vape thread is thataway

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
wow dude

loving rude

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One time I played an epic starcraft match against the PC that lasted several days. After I won and it was finally over, I went back to watch the replay of the battle and it showed me losing! I was so pissed I yanked the plug from the back and left it that way all night.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
A vibrating toothbrush brought me to a whole new plane of existence

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

luv 2 date boys posted:

Suck a robot's dick, op

I've got one that sucks mine

Adbot