Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Going home for the first time in more than three years over Christmas and realizing how much being around friends and family helps your psyche has broken that one lingering thought in my head of "maybe I should stay in." It's also made me reconsider not getting the med board that I was offered the last time I saw my doctor. I've got less than a year and a half left, but every second of not being in counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
You guys are right. I actually have an appointment with my doctor this week, and had a minor panic attack because I couldn't remember if it was tomorrow or Tuesday, and I'm out of town so if it were tomorrow I'd end up missing it and getting hosed up at work over it. gently caress any job that does that to you over potentially missing a doctor's appointment.

• Locked thread