Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
2016 sucked, but by far not as much as it sucked for other people, so I don't feel like I'm in any position to complain.

Lost my 4.0 GPA to group work, but it seems like I'll be able to retain a Summa Cum Laude with a 3.98, so I'm looking forward to graduating with at least a reasonably good-looking piece of paper and making the best out of 2017 so I have no reason to complain in 12 months.

fwiw, I'm really impressed with how a whole bunch of folks in here have carried their disappointments or made pretty big strides towards their goals. Maybe I'll join you next year :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
What the gently caress

Normal people don't "have a child molester in them" that just casually comes out, that was a horrendously lovely thing for her to say, don't put that bullshit on yourself.

From what you've written, it seems she's been looking for an out, and you need someone better than such weasly bullshit. Tell her she's finally become her mother, and ride into the sunset.

Wait, nevermind, you've already dumped her, good loving riddance.

• Locked thread