Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This time last year, I was three months away from graduating college with nothing but an internship and no job prospects. I'm ending the year not only employed but soon to be starting a job that pays 20K more.

I've gotten better at not being a tightly wound ball of stress, and am starting to feel like yea that military transition is over and done with now that my civilian life is on the move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

TBeats posted:

Glad things are going well for you Bolly Hopps. And this:

is some true poo poo and probably why life is going so great for me now. I still have some issues to work out (I need to get a better handle on myself when I get a certain level of angry) but goddamn was 2016 good for me and my mental health.

:woof::respek::parrot:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
2017: the year vasudus gets a cat

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
For real happy for you dudes.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!