Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I felt like I wasted an entire year of my life. Moving to a flat frozen tundra of a state was a horrible idea and I'm getting the least amount of exercise I've gotten since... gently caress, I don't even know. I've been pretty active my whole life and now I don't even want to go outside.

Good news is I'm moving in less than two weeks to a state with mountains and poo poo. The pay is better and the rent will be cheaper. I want to get back in shape and volunteer for stuff outside. I want to climb all the mountains and get good at running up hills so I can run the race to robie creek again and be competitive. I want to eat In-N-Out burger after hiking 18 miles and declare it the greatest meal there ever was. I don't want to poo poo off the side of a mountain but knowing my luck it'll probably happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

MurderBot posted:

Where'd you move to/from?

I moved to Central oregon from southern NM, where it's sunny about 350 days a year and mid 50's is the lowest it gets all year to a similar frozen tundra.

15 lbs gained and I guess the summer doesn't really start until mid may around these parts...

Went from Idaho to Minnesota. There's a lot of people here who thoroughly enjoy it, almost every one of them was born and raised here. I'll be moving to Utah.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Utah has In-N-Out burger. I think I'll be alright.

• Locked thread