Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Dogge*

E: gently caress

In 2016 I started school via government teat for the first time since enlisting, wiped clean 1500 in credit card debt, then used deployment cash to pay off 3500 in student loans.

My lady will probably spend New Years getting shitfaced, and then laid, while I'm here in the mp waiting to roll before the sun's even up.

Hopefully, 2017 involves me paying off the other 7k in school I owe, using the other 7 months I still have here to get freakin ripped as all hell in the house of pain. I also intend to keep expanding my YouTube portfolio so I can resume my studies as a classical guitarist when I return. I bought a copy of Rosetta Stone for 100bux off of amazon for Black Friday; finishing all 5 levels of French is something I'm confident I'll do here. Lord knows I got the time.

It's agonizingly frustrating having all of my goals be long term goals, but thankfully this is a cushy mob location wise, and the dividends will be enormous. Gonna save every penny and come back home ready to get my life back together.

its curtains for Kevin fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread