Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Well don't be shy folks, share away.

This will stay stickied for a few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Two Finger posted:

So Zeris is n4I?

:nallears:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Untagged posted:

Emote confirmed.

Laugh at my jokes or that's a probate

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I started in a toxic relationship that I knew better than to be in, for a lot of reasons, and am ending it with the most beautiful woman on the planet, objectively speaking, who is good to me and also a fellow writer / dork. I think she's the one, but it's too soon to say for sure.

I got published in the New York Times.

I went from a new guy in NYC still figuring it out, to standing properly on my feet and knowing what my next moves are. I guess I'm sad I didn't take my motorcycle out of storage at all this year.

I started cooking again and became a cool dinner party throwing guy in my grad program.

I am your idiot king.

• Locked thread