Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I've got three days left at this job. I was taken off of client meetings and don't have anything to do. It kind of owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

holocaust bloopers posted:

I've got three days left at this job. I was taken off of client meetings and don't have anything to do. It kind of owns.

I'm really regretting taking vacation last week. I've spent the last day and a half playing catchup :negative:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'm really regretting taking vacation last week. I've spent the last day and a half playing catchup :negative:

:agreed:

I'm on the road the whole week, and I'm so lost trying to figure out what I need to get done.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
My sister in law who can't even take care of a cat and has to have her cable bill paid for by her mother wants to adopt a meth addict's baby because this is what will complete her life.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

My sister in law who can't even take care of a cat and has to have her cable bill paid for by her mother wants to adopt a meth addict's baby because this is what will complete her life.
Give her a bag of flour to practice with, then liveblog it so we can all laugh at her.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

The two things that will always fix a relationship

-opening the relationship
-having a babby

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

She needs to take that Home Ec course with a robot babby that cries like a banshee if you don't give it your mostly undivided attention 24/7. That traumatized the heck out of my youngest daughter.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mr. Mambold posted:

She needs to take that Home Ec course with a robot babby that cries like a banshee if you don't give it your mostly undivided attention 24/7. That traumatized the heck out of my youngest daughter.

Was the mother addicted to meth while pregnant? Sis-in-law better get the crackdrug babby robot for the best possible experience.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Was the mother addicted to meth while pregnant? Sis-in-law better get the crackdrug babby robot for the best possible experience.

I think they are programmable to degrees of annoying, hyes.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Don't the robots also have accelerometers or some poo poo to record baby shaking?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38506818

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pesticide20 posted:

Don't the robots also have accelerometers or some poo poo to record baby shaking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMEg6mfTfF4

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Clean up the battery terminals on my cars battery nice. Reattach everything. Put some terminal protector crap on. Should be good right? HA HA!

No.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

Hmm ok everything seems to have power. Battery ~should~ be ok. Lets try a few things. Owners manual says to try starting with both the brake and accelerator fully pressed down. Nope. Ok recheck the battery is connected right. Yep. Ok what else.

Read some mustang forums. One post says 'make sure its not in anti-theft mode'.

gently caress.

Try unlocking the doors with both my key fobs.

Starts.

:argh:

Corrosion was the initial problem but losing full power must have made it go a little crazy.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Sister in law is in her late 30s and her choice in men mirrors her other poor life choices. She thinks this is her only chance to get the family she's always wanted but she's also worried about her ski trip she has planned.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

All these individuals you guys describe are the ones that seemingly live lavish lives but live in crippling debt

oh well, I'll just get another credit card to pay that one off

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pesticide20 posted:

Yeah iirc, and also a manacle that the 'mom' has to tie to her leg or arm. It's programmable

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I dropped my flour sack baby in middle school. I was trying to peep on my partners tits ( loose fitting sweater top cropped below the boobs) and knocked it off the table.

Never dropped my real kids at least.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Any goons in the Louisiana are know of anything fun to do in Houma? Me and a bunch of my guys will be down there for 20 days for a school and were looking for some cool poo poo to do after bordom sets in.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
We had to carry eggs for a week in a basket, or a box.

In high school.

As sophomores.

Went about as well as it sounds.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

the gently caress? I mean I did that in like 3rd grade but HS? lmao

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Melthir posted:

Any goons in the Louisiana are know of anything fun to do in Houma? Me and a bunch of my guys will be down there for 20 days for a school and were looking for some cool poo poo to do after bordom sets in.

I hear taking I-90 to New Orleans is alot better than actually being in Houma. You should try that. Otherwise bring all your hunting and fishing gear and let loose in the sportsman's paradise

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I hear taking I-90 to New Orleans is alot better than actually being in Houma. You should try that. Otherwise bring all your hunting and fishing gear and let loose in the sportsman's paradise

Pretty sure I-90 gets nowhere near New Orleans

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Hwy 90 to I -310 to I -10 to New Orleans

When you're coming through 90 & 310 wave at all the cops we're p chill

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Pesticide20 posted:

Pretty sure I-90 gets nowhere near New Orleans

Doesn't it connect like Boston to Seattle?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Pretty much yeah. Odd numbered interstates run north-south. Even run east-west. Lowest numbered interstates would be farthest west and south.

Non-interstate US highways tend to follow the odd/even structure, but not the east-west, north-south gradients.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Yesssssssss

(It probably will only rain)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

good thing you're charging your phone

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

also only 2 bars with WiFi? you stealing your neighbors internet or something?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MurderBot posted:

also only 2 bars with WiFi? you stealing your neighbors internet or something?

I use the lovely router/modem combo from Comcast and it's downstairs in the living room and I took that screenshot upstairs in my bedroom.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Come on man if you gonna post a phone screenshot gotta crop the top otherwise it'll be all battery comments

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

post your alarm times

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

5:06?

I don't....uh....?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MurderBot posted:

5:06?

I don't....uh....?

Nine minute snooze. I get up on the second one at 5:15.

It's a mini-OCD thing probably.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

o word

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Me irl

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Hit snooze six times to get up at 6:00?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Oh it goes on more

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

holy poo poo.

I'm up at 0328 before my alarm even goes off at 0330 y'all need sleep studies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

just lol if you don't accidentally turn your alarm off when you're disoriented in the morning instead of placing it on snooze and then fall back asleep for another hour

• Locked thread