Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Bad news: there's a VA Clinic in Flowery Branch. Enjoy the same lovely healthcare we all get!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

orange juche posted:

Chromecast can stream EVERYTHING except Amazon because lmao why would it be able to :shepicide:

Yeah, you can totally stream Amazon to your Chromecast with a PC. Just not natively.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Episode 1 is the best one, but watch the 2nd because gently caress it it's more Chappelle

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Man, I must be broken as gently caress but I looked at that and just started sweating at the thought of servicing that CTIS. :10bux: says that poo poo hasn't worked in a decade.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Genocide Tendency posted:

Its the greatest god drat thing ever.

Not joking.

This, seriously. I got 4.75% and I didn't have great credit at the time. Paid it off last year.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The service is amazing if you know EXACTLY what you want, down to the trim level. I filled everything out and within a week I had the only 3 of that model in 2 states. Only choice I had to make was the color.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Lefty loosy, righty tighty.

That's half of being mechanically apt.

The other half is knowing when that isn't true.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Holy poo poo El Mags when my hairline got to where yours is I just started buzzing it close :staredog:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Called to get my annual appointment at my local VA Clinic. I need to renew my meds, so it's about time.

Next available appointment is August 3rd. :psyduck:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

If that's the quickest you should be able to try to use Choice Program.

Noted. I knew about the distance exception(40 miles) but didn't know time is a qualifier as well.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

My dad drank Michelob in High School/Coast Guard before I was born :shrug:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Slim Pickens posted:

Eclipse chat:

http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm

That page is pretty good if you're trying to make plans still, but lol if you think you have a chance at getting a camp site in the Tetons without showing up a week in advance. We were gonna try to find a spot in the national forest to camp in, but it turns out the fiancee knows a dude with a house 20 miles outside of the tetons that's inside the path of totality, so gently caress yeah for marrying someone who isn't also a shut-in loser :coal:

I have the day off and am driving the hour north To get a really good view. I could see it from my office, but I wouldn't see the total. Worth it to see something I may never see again.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Calling something a "veterans" whatever is a sure fire way for me to move on to the next product.

Clearly you aren't the target audience

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I have my 17 year old pair of Oakley Monster Dogs that i haven't used in 3 years because the lenses are poo poo. I found a pair of polarized lenses on amazon for $30 bucks.

Why the gently caress haven't I looked at amazon before?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

That Cisco hold music is a thing of nightmares. Good lord.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Jesus Christ now I'll never know who anyone is

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

Will it fit in a Miata :thunk:

If they can fit an LS in a Miata, the only thing that matters is if you want it bad enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I use podcast addict. It can pull podcasts from the iTunes store, so it's painless.

• Locked thread