Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Good dogge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My New Year's Eve

tyler fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jul 1, 2017

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

When a customer asks "Do you listen to Alex Jones, Info Wars?" As you unload your tools, you know it's going to be a long job.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lol did you do that?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Death to nobles.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Slim Pickens posted:

Last time I looked on craigslist for video jobs, 2/3rds the listings were for HOT GUYS FOR WEBCAM SHOWS so

Don't be a prude.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Pesticide20 posted:

:catstare: I want to smoke from that bong

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think the sweet tooth is your body trying to replace all the calories you aren't taking in anymore.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Got stung by a jellyfish, who wants to piss on my leg?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

lite_sleepr posted:

Before long we'll all be buying our stuff from an amazon drone so w/e

He was actually owning me right there.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I kid, I kid, glad you're back lol

Btw, I used it to rob a store so now you are an accessory.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Everyone loves the guy giving unsolicited advice at the gym.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Just lol if you adult.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Congrats Whip.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I just locked my loving keys in the work van. :suicide:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nope it's an old chevy work van. Manual locks.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Yep, we had a couple single e-5s in the barracks. Also we had an e-4 in a contract marriage with a friend from home that lived off base and split the cash with her. Like she may as well not have existed. Almost everyone thought he was single. Don't know how he kept it going the whole time.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

When u really need crack...

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

I know we all like to poo poo on the military because honestly it sucked and was retarded.....but the poo poo deployments I had, the guys I deployed with were the best people I've ever met and I miss them more than I can even describe. Combat makes you close, and losing friends just makes it grow even more. I got to see three of my close friends last summer for one buddy's wedding. I can't even describe to you how loving happy I was to see them again. I feel that way about practically my entire company that I deployed with. With the exception of my old platoon sergeant. He no joke deserves to loving die. He should have loving died. But....that's what I miss, the guys that I'm closer to than anyone else. I kind of miss some parts of the military in general, but I know my time has passed and there's too much bullshit to outweigh the few good things. It's the memories and the people that I miss, not the army. It's a big part of my depression , anxiety, anger and PTSD. All I want to do is hang out with my war buddies and drink some beer and shoot some guns and bullshit together and tell war stories and then when we're pretty hammered and open up we can let out all that pain and sadness to each other, because we trust each other more than anyone. That poo poo builds up inside, and I don't feel like anyone but them really understands what it feels like.

Agreed. Also, I never miss the army, but I sure as hell miss the infantry sometimes.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Whenever I start getting rose colored glasses, gip always brings me back to reality.

gently caress you if you're still in.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Proud Christian Mom posted:

country music needs to die

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

Five Guys is the poo poo. No other fast food burger comes anywhere near it.

Their fries kick rear end too.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You play baseball like a girl!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

TBeats posted:

Ftfy smdh

:suicide:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

What if...Metallica wasn't awful garbage

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

There's no way everyone will do unlimited data. There is just not enough data.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

We would use it all.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

As long as they stay in the corner and gobble up the other bugs, they're cool. As soon as you start crawling into places that you shouldn't be, you're getting squished. Sorry, li'l duder, but that's the way it is.

Yep.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Have fun KFFF.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Woof Blitzer posted:

No that would be a Warthog

You mean a puma?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Free Cole.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I haven't seen Blues Brothers.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

So I got lost in the depths of the internet last night and somehow started reading about plane crashes

Flight 123

Japan, 1985, 520 deaths. There were a handful of survivors. Apparently within 20 minutes of the crash a US Military plane spotted the site and were loading Marines in helicopters that would be there within hours, but due to Japans arrogance they denied the help, so a lot of survivors died from treatable injuries and the elements.

The passengers had 30 minutes of terror. Here's a pic of the cabin during that time

http://m.imgur.com/T0AJY4x?r

They found a lot of notes from the passengers to their families, etc. The tail was poorly repaired previously, and they lost cabin pressure mid flight, they lost almost complete control. The loving pilots controlled the plane using the engines thrust for 32 minutes. They put 4 different pilots through a simulator of the same events and none made it that long.

Apologize if this is out of place, I just find this poo poo interesting.

Here's an audio recording of the last moments. You can hear the pilots fighting to the last second. Whoop whoop, "pull up." "This is the end." Chilling. I suppose it's a bit morbid and I can delete this post if you guys want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfh9-ogUgSQ

Also the more recent German flight that crashed in the French Alps because the co-pilot was suicidal and locked the captain out when he went to the bathroom

Also the Chapecoense underdog football team in South America flying to the cup. The pilot assumed they had enough fuel.

There was a routine refueling stop in Bolivia, I believe, but there was a delay and they couldn't make it because the place was closed at night.

The delay? A player had staff search his luggage for a "video game." It's a bit of speculation, but those are some of the texts they found of someone talking about their delay

That video is nuts. Not surprised no one in the simulator lasted that long. Their lives didn't depend on it.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

MurderBot posted:

This thread needs more dog.

That's a good dogge.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The queen is a oval office.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Woof Blitzer posted:

Click that motherfucking like button

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Make all the threads.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i love my new av

when my post loads i get a shot of freddy giving me the "good post!" vibe

feels good

I keep thinking you are HCT.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

bengy81 posted:

What's nightcrawlers?

Boo this man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmM06XrJsKU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

SP time now. Never said oscar mike though.

• Locked thread