Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I am currently eating pigeon with my mother in law.

She's eating the brains :wtc:

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I have a 92 toyota single cab, 22re, manual 4x4, 175k, reeks of weed

No AC, so when I did an internship this summer, driving through the desert down to Douglas, AZ my god drat phone locked up with a temperature warning and I couldn't listen to music for the rest of the ride

small trucks own

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

LingcodKilla posted:

My house just got tepeed from the inside.

sick hooyah family foto

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I have some militaria on the wall of my house, a nice plaque I got as a going-away from one of my commands, etc. Should I take that junk down?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

LingcodKilla posted:

She likes me in a uniform ok? Reminds her of our first dance 23 years ago. Besides that's the only Navy stuff up in the house or car.

Just don't let your son steal any valor with that fake-rear end uniform I was in the Navy I know the difference!

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Pesticide20 posted:

:catstare: I want to smoke from that bong

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

ManMythLegend posted:

Yeah my lumbar is all hosed up and the sheer across my vertebrae always made me nervous and uncomfortable during deadlifts. I switched to a sumo style deadlift (the hexagonal looking bar you stand in the middle of) and it was way better. Your back is a lot straighter vertically during the exercise.

that's trap deadlift, and the bar you stand inside is a trap bar

sumo style DL is with a straight bar, a very wide stance and pulling with your arms relatively close together on the bar, like a sumo wrestler squatting

:goonsay:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Don't really see why you'd want to go to a range looking like a tool, but that's just me.

I joined a shotgun club, so I only shoot in a tweed blazer fron now on, personally

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Woof Blitzer posted:

My friend has got it in his head he wants to buy a loving C O N D O :mrwhite:

why shouldnt I buy a condo

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just got home from my vasectomy. It sure is odd seeing smoke coming from your testicles.

You get it done through tricare, va, other? I have Tricare Select, so I can get it for $50, but I'm p sure I can get one for free from the VA

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Vasudus posted:

Want to make someone you've known for years question you? Mention you're dating an Arab.

Headscarves in Tinder profile pics are my poo poo.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
joat mon I have always wanted a mean old billy goat as a pet. Tell me what it's like

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

joat mon posted:

Mean old billy goats are assholes who will gently caress your poo poo up.
Get a nanny and get her laid - then you've got milk and babies.
I promise more later.

hell yeah goat chat

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
joat mon thank you for ur service

goats are really cool pets

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
hellboy!!! :3

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
do me next, pussy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Buy that fiat it is sexy as all gently caress

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I beard, but keep it buzzed down short with clippers every few weeks. If I let it get too long, it really shows the graying

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Finished my hat collection

Two of those are socially acceptable, if you're at the beach.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
no.
Buy a safety razor and then get 10,000 blades for the cost of like 14 cartridges

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I keep a short beard rather than a taliban style, so I line it up on the neck and cheeks with a razor once a week. Buzz it down with the clippers once my mustache gets into my mouth

lol a forum full of vets having beard chat

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Went to Yosemite today. El Capitan on the left, half dome to the right and behind.

Have lots more photos but cell service suuuuuuucks out here. The park is stunning.

It is ridiculously beautiful there, but Yosemite really cemented my opinion that they should rip out all the roads and force you to walk in

joint is a fuckin zoo in the summer

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

thats my life except instead of coworkers I just have college students I see 8 hours a week and I hate all of them

same except without a spouse

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
What if the Enemy was listening in on that band and heard that dude's last name!

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
that's really nice, you boys have a good time

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
so finding a 30 rack should be p easy

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
low-rent wawa if you axe me

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

psydude posted:

I'm going to London in a week and a half for work. What area should I stay in/what should I see while I'm there? I don't really give a poo poo about touristy stuff, and I've been to the UK before (albeit in the North, which is probably entirely different) so I've done the majority of "British" things. Side note: northern England is great and everyone should rent a car and spend a week or two driving on the wrong side of the road to explore it.

Tayyab's

edit: oh nvm touristy poo poo

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
All the museums.
Also Tayyab's.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
SoCal could mean some poo poo like Tortilla Flats or Barstow

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

True

I live in socal! (Riverside)

probably worth it for the weather and mexican food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

bengy81 posted:

I heard there are some CU GIPPERS running around here, who knows maybe one of them is into pegging?!?

going to school at CU is cool and good, imo

• Locked thread