Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013

TheWeedNumber posted:

orange juche, take it away please

He's right though. Maybe you got your Japan bases mixed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013
My experience with medical in general over the last decade has basically been dudes at a desk next to a ringing phone they refuse to answer amongst other mostly negative things.

FDNF in general is very much an "it depends". Some people loved it and you couldn't get rid of them.* Others got stuck in a lovely squadron working round the clock. Others still ended up in the squadron doing the least amount of bullshit and getting questionably max off time and still hated it.

*Until all the fixed wing moved to Iwakuni. Iwakuni is definitely worse.

Atsugi specifically always felt like a place no one really knew about. I heard plenty of stories that probably would have made national news if they were anywhere else but Atsugi kept that poo poo on lockdown. It's where a young AMAN 598 was taught by his own CoC that the FDNF rules are really more like unenforceable suggestions than actual rules.

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013
I don't think making GBS threads yourself is a symptom of sea sickness no matter what species. Sounds more like doggo decided to chow down on something he shouldn't have.

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013

Nystral posted:

Da fuq is a warrior sailor?

It's Air Force brain leaking into other branches. Probably think calling everyone warriors will help with recruiting and retention and not just be a fuckin joke...kinda like the half year or so they replaced rates with numbers but more ignorable.