Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
What happens when you go beyond stage three...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I think CSMs serve a vital role in the modern US army.

Modssssssss

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Zeris posted:

Can that face be wearing some army gear and staring at a DA31 with "DENIED" written across it

lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

:q:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

lol @ the MOPP gear

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I also thought about trying to re-enlist but I got a job where I can 90% of what I wanted to do in the army with far better benefits and less bullshit. You’d be a fool to go back now.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Aranan posted:

Army combatives is dumb.

Nice to meet you Army Combatives

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

:regd09:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The rinse cycle

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Well it seems you can never truly escape the army. I got assigned to train with a guy who is also an SFC in the natty guard, well big surprise he loving sucks as a leader and apparently it was an open secret I was not let in on until very recently. Seriously imagine the most stereotypical caricature of an NCO during your time in and that’s him. Thankfully everyone else noticed too and now he trains nobody. Army

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Trump is going to bring back berets :madmax:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Have fun arriving at the parade grounds and standing in formation at a parade rest for 7 days waiting to begin.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Clear

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Resign

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

psydude posted:

Best shooting is to find someone with some land that backs up against a wooded area and just go shooting at their place.

loving impossible in many places. Check you are privilege.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
*in Danny Devito voice*
"egg"

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
behooooove

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Rack them

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I've worked with retirees many times before and spending 20 years in the service made them retards... or maybe they already were that way when they enlisted. Makes you think

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Shankel Magnus posted:

I’m still out and I know I can always take comfort that no matter how bad my day is going, Mustang’s is worse.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Kaliber posted:

He’s a cop now and is being charged with voluntary man slaughter.

link bitch

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
He went from a career in smoking pipes to smoking minorities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I've done help desk for a fortune 500 company for 7 years now