Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Syrian Lannister posted:

I want to shoot a M60 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

And you have those double V hulls so that's a plus.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:piss:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vahakyla posted:

One of the reason this lil group of losers can pretty much do what we want and avoid bullshit details is that we are all the GPA nerds and honor grads who the cadre loves. The other holdovers clean grass all day and carry trash.

You're still a private and guess what privates are good for at their destination units

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mustang posted:

So until a few days ago I've been out in the field with barely any signal for my phone, do people seriously think this Syria thing is going to kick off? I've basically done nothing but drink beer and play video games since I got back, haven't been paying attention to the news at all other than that we just fired like 50 tomahawks at Syria because of the chemical attack.

Which is kind of ironic considering CBRN in my unit...

The real answer is "we don't know". There, you're all caught up on 300 CE thread posts.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Didn't like tucking. I'm already wearing thick rear end socks and I tied my shoes by wrapping the laces around the ankle and doing a square knot. Blouse 4 lyfe

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

We had a weird period of time where BDU's, ABU's, and these goofy blue ABU's were all authorized so formation photos looked like a steamy hot poo poo. Because in addition to all of us proles in BDU's and ABU's were still being led by flight suited pilots. 4 different uniforms in one formation, it looked loving retarded. But those days are long past.

im the tubby full bird with her hands in her pockets

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hell yeah I got my first platoon and we're gonna go GET SOME I loving LOVE my job

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I cross the threshold into my thirties in about six weeks. Hooray.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

it's not bad to be honest you can stop pretending to keep up with poo poo and be stuck in your ways and old and its cool unless you're trying to bang 19 year olds I guess then you at least have to make minimal effort to keep up with pop culture

I've accepted that I no longer like or understand what is popular now and frankly I don't give a poo poo. I like my stuff, get off my lawn.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

he'll get his popped soon enough

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My DS's nickname for me was Nixon

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Misery Mate

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

FIIIIIEEEEELLLDDD FUUUUUCCCCKKKK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Soulex posted:

Seriously. Some stuff is brutal too, especially when one gets buddy buddy with a METT team and they teach you how to tie someone to a pole using just their legs.

That's the one where you cross their legs around the pole and have them sit, right? Looks painful as hell.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bad news guys. We don't have enough money to drive home. Hit the highway and remember: gas, grass, or rear end.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tell us about it man i'm at half mast

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mustang posted:

No it's that JBLM exercise message that popped up on everyone's computers this morning and everyone was like "not my problem" and clicked accept

:confused::fh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I've left some shits in the woods not too far off the hardball during runs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

Why would anyone sharpen a saber? Historically they were not sharpened because they don't need to be. You're hitting people with them from a running horse.

because cav is retarded

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

1st cav had privates pulling 12 hour guard duty full battle rattle for their horsehead shield they had painted on the cement at loving Taji when i visited there

seriously the most surreal fuckin thing i could think of up to that point in iraq

Grandpa, what did you do in the great World War Two?

Well, I guarded some paint for worst cav in Taji. Shut the gently caress up Johnny.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i felt really bad for the privates who had to put their lives on hold and fly all the way to iraq to stand loving guard of a bullshit jerkoff mural in iraqi summer heat

And you just know they gave article 15's if they turned into heat casualties doing it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Because canister rounds are cooler

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

Just needs SMDFTB somewhere on it, and then its perfection.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MurderBot posted:

I have brought great Shame to the GIP family. What is our equivalent of seppuku?

Goatse thread in D&D. Give it a serious title to draw people in.

Go, my son.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

INSH'ALLAH! ALLAHU ACKBAAAAAAAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxVL7lB9bQ

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

They just gassed it :rip: in piss muderbot

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

They gassed the thread which takes away the ability to give a 6 hour, and an admin hasn't gotten to the modqeue yet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear posted:

I got to spend an extra three weeks or so at Knox for their Stryker school. The weekend we graduated OSUT, a few of us went down to Louisville and I promptly got food poisoning from Red Robin. I was all hosed up for that weekend through Monday, so it was the most surreal thing come Monday morning PT and I felt like I was walking through a dream. Even though that morning really blew, it made me hungry enough to keep some food down and I felt quite a bit better shortly thereafter. I've eaten at Red Robin exactly twice since then. Welp, that's my story.

We also learned very quickly that the locals are awful (Elizabethtown, not Louisville).

I went to E-Town only once and that was because the Staples there sold laminated, bound books with the OPORD shells and maps we needed for Armor school. You could technically get by without them but it made life a lot more painful.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Isn't that the dude from the infamous TFR picture?

You mean the hairy guy in the thong with all the guns?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear posted:

Ahahahahahahahahaha

I bet the future removal of skill badges and identifiers won't include the ranger tab. They'd have a riot.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

look at this motivated guy

everything from the rucksack to the gloves to the crossfit tires screams "i suck the green weenie for fun"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

Sounds like buddy is only half a word to you. :smuggo:

Stay in your lane warrior

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I hear CW5s get to have beards and smoke weed

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Woof Blitzer posted:

Sgt. Chowdown defected to ISIS, his name is Muhhamed Kosha Ahmad al-Akbari now. Hotdogs are haram (forbidden).

you shut your whore mouth

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

With the accident rate I'd say astronauts are pretty good at stopping

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

please treat him like the silver spoon garbage he is

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

and remind him that having a tv in your room and getting laid are not privileges in regular college

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

basically just let him know that he has made terrible life decisions and isn't even old enough to drink yet